What kinds of things keep you up at night?

Bierkrat

Mar 2, 2009
EmileeElectro said:
Panic attacks, School work, relationship problems and coffee.
Same here, only I don't have the coffee problem...
If my grades won't get higher than they are now, I am probably going to get kicked out of school and have to move to a new one...
But I'm working on that one, and even though my teachers and my friends keep saying I can do it, I am starting to get more panic attacks and less sleep every day (and night).

Joselyn

Feb 5, 2009
As smutty as it sounds, my neighbours usually prevent me sleeping...they're unnaturally vocal
during certain acts!...Also, I hate it when I'm wide awake and my iPod battery dies...Grr :/

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
That horrible feeling that you've forgotten something very important........ OH F*** I HAVE A MATH TEST TODAY!!!!!!!!!

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Joselyn said:
As smutty as it sounds, my neighbours usually prevent me sleeping...they're unnaturally vocal
during certain acts!...Also, I hate it when I'm wide awake and my iPod battery dies...Grr :/
Yikes

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
They're making a sequel to No More Heroes. I paid for the original new and it too was shite.

For getting those stuck tunes out of your head, I think of the JB's "Grunt" (which you may remember from Master Sounds in San Andreas) and that drowns out any other song.

rottenbutter

Aug 5, 2008
Thinking about my sad, lonely, miserable life.

(Higurashi, if you hug me again, I swear I will break you in half!)

Edit:
GonzoGamer said:
They're making a sequel to No More Heroes. I paid for the original new and it too was shite.
Blasphemy! You shall burn! NHM was a masterpiece! A masterpiece I say!

gmer412

Feb 21, 2008
GonzoGamer said:

For getting those stuck tunes out of your head, I think of the JB's "Grunt" (which you may remember from Master Sounds in San Andreas) and that drowns out any other song.
You hated NMH? I've heard it was great. Anyway, yeah, the lingering thought that I have a five-page essay due tomorrow that I haven't started.

Snowalker

Nov 8, 2008
my best friend, damn were not even talking really, just listening to one another sleep. Not that I'm complaining, espically when she talks in her sleep.

Edit:
Combined said:
Thoughts about my Ex and various emotional issues.
You've gone emotional on me, where that usual "pick that can up" attitude?

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
The Amazing Orgazmo said:
Abedeus said:
The thought that every single human being I know except for my mother, the priest at my school, my Spanish and English teachers is a complete idiot.
Me to, only I think my mother is a fucking retard, my Spanish teacher is a sterotyoe,my english teacher doesnt really teach me anything, and I dont go to church.
Well, I'm not talking about my school's English teacher. I know a bit more than she does.

I think my father is a bit retarded. Seriously.

Oh, and I also don't go to church. It's just that because 29 people out of 30 in my class go to Religion classes. Besides, we rarely talk about religion stuff there ;d

Combined

Sep 13, 2008
The Amazing Orgazmo said:
Combined said:
Thoughts about my Ex and various emotional issues.
You call yourself a gamer and had/have a wife!? Pshhh...

P.S. True gamers are asexual and reproduce by budding!
Had a girlfriend, actually.

It ended... very badly. I mean really badly. Horribly. The actual story is as long as the day, but that's the gist of it.

P.S. Lies.