What languages can you speak?

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
Hablo espanol. Estudie por dos anos

Je parle francais, et j'ai etude depuis sept ans

Ich spreche ein bissen Deutsch, und ich habe fur drie Jahre gelernen

And of course, I've spoken English since my early youth.

If it counts, I've had small, and almost totally forgotten, lessons in Welsh, Irish, Polish, Finnish, Chinese and Japanese, and I intend to take Russian next year, as an additional GCSE

As you may have guessed, I'm fond of language

EDIT: Forgive the lack of accents, my computer, being English, doesn't believe in foreign grammar

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
Julianking93 said:
tthor said:
Julianking93 said:
Sono spedito nell'italiano, il mio amico.

私は同様にいくらかの日本語を話すことができます。

And English is obviously my first language :p
you speak Japanese?! you must teach me >.<
err, Anata wa nihongo oshiemasu ka? (that probably is wrong..)

OP: i only speak english, tho i recently have been trying to learn Japanese
I honestly have no idea what you were trying to say there :p
lol that was SUPPOSE to be "will you teach japanese?", atleast in romanized japanese (i don't really feel like learning any of the japanese writing forms at the moment, mainly just focusing on grammer and vocabulary for now)

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
tthor said:
Julianking93 said:
tthor said:
Julianking93 said:

&#31169;&#12399;&#21516;&#27096;&#12395;&#12356;&#12367;&#12425;&#12363;&#12398;&#26085;&#26412;&#35486;&#12434;&#35441;&#12377;&#12371;&#12392;&#12364;&#12391;&#12365;&#12414;&#12377;&#12290;

lol that was SUPPOSE to be "will you teach japanese?", atleast in romanized japanese (i don't really feel like learning any of the japanese writing forms at the moment, mainly just focusing on grammer and vocabulary for now)
Yeah, I didn't get that at all. I got "You are Japanese text but me?!"

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Dutch English German and i can understand french when they speak slowly (they never do)

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
Julianking93 said:
tthor said:
Julianking93 said:
tthor said:
Julianking93 said:

????¯?l??¢?­????ú?{?ê?ð?b?·?±??ª??«??·B

lol, as far as i understood, Anata=You, wa={comes after the subject of the sentence}, Nihongo=Japanese, oshiemasu=teach(tho this was probably wrong), ka="?"

...ya, i've only just begun to start learning

Daniel Cygnus

Jan 19, 2009
I took 2 years of Spanish in high school and remember about 15% of it. Conjugating verbs is pretty tough.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
tthor said:
Julianking93 said:
tthor said:
Julianking93 said:
tthor said:
Julianking93 said:

????¯?l??¢?­????ú?{?ê?ð?b?·?±??ª??«??·B

lol, as far as i understood, Anata=You, wa={comes after the subject of the sentence}, Nihongo=Japanese, oshiemasu=teach(tho this was probably wrong), ka="?"

...ya, i've only just begun to start learning
Sorry, I was talking to someone else when i said that, yeah, that was basically right. You have Anata, Wa, Nihongo, oshiemasu (though I read that wrong and thought it said "text")right. Although, I'm not the best teacher :p

Pyotr Romanov

Jul 8, 2009
My native language is Dutch. I learnt English from movies and games. And at school I am forced to learn English (I'm not supposed to speak it yet...), German, French, (old) Greek, and Latin. Oh, and sometimes I try and learn some Japanese in the evening. So far I can say who I am, and that I'm Dutch, so they won't expect as much.

Nick-O

Jan 7, 2009
Thomas-101 said:
English, some French when I decide to listen in school and a very small amount of Norwegian.

People say English people are rubbish at foreign laguages but when we go abroad Englsih is the foreign language. Then we look very very clever :)
awsome... never come across someone who talks norwegian but is not from norway. God jul.

Norwegian
English
Spanish

BlackWidower

Nov 16, 2009
Aby_Z said:
BlackWidower said:
Aby_Z said:
BlackWidower said:
Aby_Z said:
Amuhrican!
That some middle eastern language?

Anyway, I can't speak any language other than English sadly. But I do want to learn Japanese and Latin...It would be easier if I had a teacher, I'm not very good at teaching myself stuff.
Sorry, I was trying to annunciate 'American' as a joke. Ya know, the way the typical redneck hick would say it? "Lern the leng-widge or git out!"
Get out? I'm not even in! I'm from Canada. Also, the United States doesn't have an official language.
You trollin' me, boi? That's the joke!
Joke? Oh I'm sorry, I was confused by the lack of comedy.

delet

Nov 2, 2008
BlackWidower said:
Aby_Z said:
BlackWidower said:
Aby_Z said:
BlackWidower said:
Aby_Z said:
Amuhrican!
That some middle eastern language?

Anyway, I can't speak any language other than English sadly. But I do want to learn Japanese and Latin...It would be easier if I had a teacher, I'm not very good at teaching myself stuff.
Sorry, I was trying to annunciate 'American' as a joke. Ya know, the way the typical redneck hick would say it? "Lern the leng-widge or git out!"
Get out? I'm not even in! I'm from Canada. Also, the United States doesn't have an official language.
You trollin' me, boi? That's the joke!
Joke? Oh I'm sorry, I was confused by the lack of comedy.
Blah, you just don't get it. The stereotype of a 'typical' ignorant American is one who hates all immigrants, is racist and speaks with a lovely southern tang, thus the annunciation of 'american'. Truly, some people believe 'American' is a language and some other crazy people think it's a planet... crazy crazy people.

Think outside the box :D