What makes you die on the inside

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
captain awesome 12 said:
*Shakes head in shame* However, this doesn't compare to the idiot in my high school HONORS history class that asked whether we've visited other galaxies and universes. The teacher *after a quick facepalm* replied that we've never been out of our solar system and not even further than the moon to which the girl was dumbfounded.
A girl in my history class asked if Jesus was around when dinosaurs existed or earlier then dinosaurs, your turn.

captain awesome 12

Dec 28, 2008
pantsoffdanceoff said:
captain awesome 12 said:
*Shakes head in shame* However, this doesn't compare to the idiot in my high school HONORS history class that asked whether we've visited other galaxies and universes. The teacher *after a quick facepalm* replied that we've never been out of our solar system and not even further than the moon to which the girl was dumbfounded.
A girl in my history class asked if Jesus was around when dinosaurs existed or earlier then dinosaurs, your turn.
Same girl that asked that last gem thought that Jesus was born in the Middle Ages. She also called black people living in Africa African Americans.

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Gametrailers. And everyone who posts on it.

EDIT: Also the word Waggle. I don't know why but it just makes me want to punch babies.

captain awesome 12

Dec 28, 2008
Rad Dragonheart said:
(Translation from idiotic to English)

If you played games and were smart you would realize all games with guns are like that you crackhead.It might not look good as a game but they all have that problem. Next time think, dont get high and post comments.

I have super translation powers! Bow before me mortals!
Thanks Rad for clearing that up. I couldn't figure it out for the life of me.

Kitari

Dec 26, 2007
I too cannot help but comment on the idiocy of some peoples videos. Hence bringing up some of these replys.
"if u dnt lyk my videos then ur gay"
"ur marryed to micael jackson"
"fuk the UK you fuking cock sucker"
"your a "fuken" retard."
Generally most people make me die a little on the inside.

captain awesome 12

Dec 28, 2008
Kitari said:
I too cannot help but comment on the idiocy of some peoples videos. Hence bringing up some of these replys.
"if u dnt lyk my videos then ur gay"
"ur marryed to micael jackson"
"fuk the UK you fuking cock sucker"
"your a "fuken" retard."
Generally most people make me die a little on the inside.
You're married to Michael Jackson? Sorry couldn't resist. I understand the pain though, it hurts us precious.

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
That bowel eating bug I contracted from Escapism ban-i-tus, when you receive this illness, you can last an entire year with you bowels slowly exiting out of your gender specific reproductive organ. I have a good 9 months left.

Why do you think Taxi Driver became perma-banned...

chronobreak

Sep 6, 2008
I actually like making stupid replies on YouTube, and insulting people just to see their reaction. It can be quite fun, really.

Kitari

Dec 26, 2007
Oh and a time when I was on Xbox Live, playing Gears of War 1, only to have some kid screaming high-pitchedly "YOU'RE GAY!" every single time I tried to speak to my friend who was on my team. Why? Because I picked up the sniper rifle before him. I got tired of it and went into private chat with my friend. But after 20-30 minutes of play, he had to go. When I left party chat, lo and behold, he was still there screaming it.

DreamKing

Aug 14, 2008
The things that make me die inside are: plain stupidity, today's so-called music and today's TV.

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
NASCAR makes me die a little inside, as do Wal-Mart shoppers, American Idol viewers, Microsoft fanboys, 4Kids "Entertainment," Left Behind readers, and of course, YouTube commentators.

SonicMTD

Intergalactic Sex Demon
Oct 21, 2008
Toronto, Ontario.
Country
Canada
Sonic the Hedgehog games that suck.

White people trying to look gansta.

Oasis's Rock N Roll Star not being part of the set list in a game called ROCKBAND (it's available for download but come on! It should be part of the set list!!)

Games made by Craig Allen.

My job

Flamers

George Bush

SPYWARE!!!!!

chefassassin2

Jan 2, 2009
As for the thing that makes me die a little on the inside, I'd say that it's bad grammar on the Internet, just in general. It kills me to see so many people rape the English language all across the Web. I can understand typos and little errors here and there, but it worries me to see so many people who can't form a somewhat understandable statement.[/quote]

Amen to that!

This Person

Jul 13, 2008
chronobreak said:
I actually like making stupid replies on YouTube, and insulting people just to see their reaction. It can be quite fun, really.
That's called trolling. Please gb2/b/.

I think it really bothers me when people whine about how bad the internet has become since "the good old days". If you don't like the quality of the content, then improve it yourself and quit complaining about it.

(Yes I am aware of the irony.)