What makes you unique?

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
What thing about you would you say is unique? Characteristics, experiences, hobbies? For me I'd have to say I am the only person I know who once ate horse, is mildly obsessive compulsive, is in a band and once reached down a dogs throat (Don't worry he's still alive).

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
I've eaten horse too. It's delicious.

What makes me unique though?
The fact that you can't replicate me. You could try, but you'd always fall at the last hurdle.

walls of cetepedes

Jul 12, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
I've eaten horse too. It's delicious.

What makes me unique though?
The fact that you can't replicate me. You could try, but you'd always fall at the last hurdle.
Yeah, I can never get the Mohawk right.

OT: Nothing at all. I've found at least one person who is essentially me.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
My ability to be as unique as everyone else?

Im hardly Unique, but im nice enough to get on with, Who needs Uniqueness when you're fun?

And i dance when i think[/I] no-ones looking. Ive been caught once or twice...Im a lot more careful now.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
john1771 said:
Absolutely nothing, Im the only none unique person there is
Oh I see what you did there!

And for being the first to make me chuckle today you win..... the letter A.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
Hey, have you ever met me?

If you were on Escapism UK, you'll know what make me unique.

If not, I'm sorry to say it's indescribable using mere words

DoW Lowen

Exarch
Jan 11, 2009
Goatlemon said:
I play bass guitar but have no intention of playing in a band. Ever.
Same here, guess we're both snowflakes...

But really, unique is an overused word. There's bound for someone out there to be very similar to you. In fact, psychologically we like to reflect the world around us to our ideologies as much as possible, and it's probable that you're ideologies were taken from someone else. That's why it's no surprise if you surround yourself with people who are somewhat like you or at the very least won't disagree with you.

But I'll admit, no two people have the same experiences or live the same lives. So just existing makes you unique because any deviation from another person will not make you a copy of them.

But if I had to say one thing that makes me different to a lot of people... well I'm the only people who is doing my degree the way I am. Psychology with creative writing and gender studies as a major.

Mar 17, 2009
What? Eating horse meat isn't unique. I've done it, and many a times at that.

Also, I have no idea what makes me unique. My bravado and James Dean-ness probably.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
I shoot lightning from my eyes.

Damn those failed super-soldier experiments.

Pink_Pirate said:
12 inches
Man, that's some fucked up Dwarfism you've got going on there, I feel for you.

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
john1771 said:
Absolutely nothing, Im the only none unique person there is
But if that is so then surely that would make you unique?

I speak in a odd voice that for some reason endears me to people I don't even like, I carefully work situations rather then let things go along, I try my best not to act like a twat.

Apart from that I suppose there is not much. I just keep to myself and avoid human contact enough that I do not even understand what the term 'unique' means, because I do not know what normal is either.

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
I AM IRON MAN!

But no seriously.
Im unique because I'm the only one who loves my Girlfreind. And Shes The only one who loves me.

But we're all unique in our own little ways... Just like everyone else

Comadorcrack

Khedive Rex

Jun 1, 2008
I've actually never met another person who reminded me of me. I'm sure they're out there but I've traveled quite a lot and I haven't seen them.

So I guess I could say my me-ness makes me unique. Thats a pretty brazen and uninteresting thing to say though so lets pretend for the moment that I have magical powers and have used them in the past to correctly predict the lottery-

Wait...

Fucking Derrin Brown!