What Minecraft Is Missing

WaReloaded

Jan 20, 2011
The funny thing is that those suggestions are quite good, and could be easily implemented into the game, Nice on Yahtzee.

NeoBlackheart

Jun 15, 2011
Whats funny is that in the half year since the last post 95%+ of the suggestions that have been thrown up have been implemented or done as a mod. Trap doors more items for the farm all of this has been put in while find ore easier and all this other stuff is moded in with stuff such as X-ray mod which lets you see through walls to see anything around you such as diamonds gold and such. They have mods to fly planes mods to add monsters and mods to well mod If you can think it on minecraft most likely someone has done it or can do it.

Zajber

Apr 2, 2010
TurkeyProphet said:
The ability to move spawn points is pretty much number one on my list.

It might be that's it is possible to do but the quick search on google gave me no answers.
Build bed, sleep in bed, profit.

DioWallachia

Sep 9, 2011
Even if i agree with Yahtzee in this article, there is still the question of a Minecraft review after it hits the Full Version in November 18 or will he wait for the next year? but then again, the game has been (mostly) updated on schedule and taking suggestions from the more level headed customers so there is no really a point of asking for a review for a product tha changes frecuently. Perhaps the real question is how can you determine a candidate for a top Best/Worst game that has been around for a long time BUT its official release is way latter?

DioWallachia

Sep 9, 2011
standokan said:
I agree with everything except the metal detector.
Why not? its seems logical for metals like iron and gold to have a detector specially when there is Dispensers and you can even make a Piston TV of 61 pixels. You may say that is already easy to find those ores but its nice to at least have the option specially if its an adventure map and ores are actually VERY limited

Weentastic

Dec 9, 2011
I really like that only one of these features has been added, in the form of pistons. And the concept of an end was added, which by the logic of this review (which I think makes sense) turns it into a game. So now its a really buggy, unfinished game with a really shitty ending! Yay Notch and open development!

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
Weentastic said:
So now its a really buggy, unfinished game with a really shitty ending! Yay Notch and open development!
I wouldn't say it's "really buggy", except in multiplayer, where EVERY CREATURE shakes around when hit and the final boss dragon doesn't work.
However, the ending is fairly good, despite being a forest of text that all amounts to, "You beat the game. Now get a life."