What Movie/Game Secretly Made You Cry ?

tw34kb0y

Jun 28, 2009
At the end of MGS 3 when Eva reveals everything to Snake, and that salute that Snake gives at the gravestone, it was really the only thing to ever make me cry

ultimatechance

Dec 24, 2008
Im a really big sucker when it comes to the old age concept in media.

The Notebook, The Wrestler, Up, and MGS4 would be the top things that have came close to making me cry. Valkyria Chronicles did have one really tragic scene too.

BizzaroJoeIV

Jun 27, 2009
Happy cry or sad cry?

Happy-The last episode of TTGL. It was beautiful
Sad-BAMBI'S MOOOOM!!! *sob, sob*

Blackadder51

Escapecraft Operator
Jun 25, 2009
Wall-e made me so sadarse

and the stupid ghost of girlfriends past i have no idea why

oh god that is pathtic

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I've never actually cried during any game or film, in fact the last time I cried that didn't involve a foot connecting with my testes was probably my uncle's funeral about five or six years ago. Honestly, that toughened me up to the point I didn't even cry at my grandad's funeral six months later.

However, the closest I've come to tears in a movie was when watching The Notebook, especially near the end. Also, the end of Seven Pounds kind of hit me pretty hard too.

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
Bambi
The Lion King
I Am Legend
Wall-E
Gladiator
Aslan in The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. Right before he pulled a Jesus.

There are some others, but I can't remember right now...

Oh wait! P.S. I Love You. That was really sad...
Usually I hate Romance films, or anything even the slightist bit romcom-y.

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
tw34kb0y said:
At the end of MGS 3 when Eva reveals everything to Snake, and that salute that Snake gives at the gravestone, it was really the only thing to ever make me cry
Finally some affirmation! I thought I was the only one who teared up at that scene!

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
ExaltedK9 said:
Should I say this?...Ok, I cried the first time I saw Click.
The part where his granpa wants to tell him the "coin trick" and he just doesn't care, that actually is a quite sad moment.