What One Gaming Moment Made You S*** Your Pants

Ninjat_126

Nov 19, 2010
Dr. Feelgood said:
Ninjat_126 said:
Good 'ol Ravenholm from Half-Life 2.

There's one part where you need to climb a ladder out of a water tank and onto a roof. Suspended next to the water tank is a corpse hanging off a chain. Many bricks were shit that day, as well as most of my shotgun shells.
Why did you eat your shotgun shells?

In the Scary Thread on the Escapist, fuckin' bastard with his tiny print picture with a devil face that pops out.
I was so shocked I swallowed the box of shotgun shells I was carrying with me. And then I fired all the shells inside the shotgun.

Apprentice88

Jun 16, 2011
I jumped into a Fleshpounders only server on Killing Floor without knowing it once.

Surrounded by MiniBosses on Wave 1, I shat bricks.

Results were the same.

NellNell

Feb 11, 2011
The part in Half-Life 2 where one of the skinny headcrabs was jumping at me. This by its self would not be frighting, but the power went out as soon as it happened and it was pitch black in my room. Needless to say my pants were a tad soiled.

Sep 9, 2010
I did shit myself throughout the entire first mission as the humans in aliens vs predator.

However the MOST scary points in a game was time splitters future perfect. Most noticeably when a zombie burst out of a cupboard into my mate, when a zombie climbed out of a bath filled with blood and followed my mate out of a supposedly empty room, and when a moose head on a wall burst out with a zombie body and chased us around a dining room.

Oh happy days.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
mojodamm said:
One of the spore carriers scared the hell out of me in New Vegas.
Yeah Vault 22 is by far the scariest vault I've ever been to in a Fallout game. The music and atmosphere was creepy and every time I walked up to a group of plants on the ground I always had my shotgun pointed right at the ground ready to blow off any spore carrier's head.

Drall

Jun 23, 2011
I'm gonna have to go with the third trial from Heavy Rain. Those of you who have played it know what I'm talking about.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Walking into the Deathclaw's den for the Egg's for The Thorns fetch quest in New Vegas.

I was handling myself pretty well then as I turned the corner into the room with the dead Brotherhood of Steel Paladin I see a LEGENDARY Deathclaw. Bastard one shot both my companions then did me in about three times till I just sat back with the alien blaster and lite him up.

That was fun.

Cridhe

May 24, 2011
Silent Hill 2... the prison... those plodding foot steps when you're passing through a row of cells... god...

GrimSheeper

Jan 15, 2010
Shocking-wise, I think there's a part in FEAR 2, in the Elementary, that is so well made that it's impossible not to want to get out of it as quickly as possible, your flashlight stops working, the music seems to try to attack you, the lights flicker, scenery moves, the locker doors are ripped out in front of you by nothing, doors get blocked, corpses on the walls and ceiling burst open to reveal Spectres that attack you, Alma is appearing all the time, it's crazy.

Storywise, the reveal in Deus Ex, after leaving the Majestic 12 holding facility that exited right in UNATCO headquarters. Everything I knew was wrong and I've been on the wrong side all the time, my god! Of course, that has less value after you've seen it.

eKzyyjr

Jun 27, 2011
i got like real scared by fear 2 it was an awesome game but it had it crap your pants moments

Beat14

Jun 27, 2010
In Stalker cop when you have to going hunting for a Chimera(sp?). All I remember was the darkness and the occasional flash of lighting showing the beast circling me.

I never carry RPGs on stalker, or the heavy machine gun, but at such a time like the one mentioned I should have had one. It was on the hardest difficulty.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
I was playing left 4 dead on blood harvest and i heard a witch. I looked around for it and saw no witch. Then i headed up the stairs and opened the door. I looked in and the room was literally COVERED with gore and the witch was in the middle with the torso of some guy. I closed the door quitely and got out my molatives and burned the room down.

Also when you crawl out the airvent in deadspace and issac`s girlfriend tries to stab you with a syringe. I just crawled and i went oh a peaceful off-SHIT! SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT WTF?!

mikey7339

Jun 15, 2011
The last level in the shareware version of the original Doom. I was around 10 at the time and having trouble getting through the game as it was. Then at the very end there is a room with two closed doors in it. When you go up to them they open up and two Hell Knights, who make their appearance for the first time, give that ungodly roar and come after you. I didn't know what to do but run backwards and scream.

vaderaider

Nov 2, 2009
A guy walking into my house on a multiplayer server on minecraft, He was using a creeper skin. I just turned around and there it was.. A creeper staring right at me.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
I was playing "Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly" with a friend and we were having turns with the controller whenever one of us got too scared or the puzzles were too much

there is a small room in the second floor of a house (don´t remember which one) that haves this "curtain" waving in the wind, the room doesn't seem to have much purpose, hell, the "curtain" was like a meter apart from the window and it looked like a small photo boot only made of wood (those that you put a quarter and it takes several photos?)

he was walking around and saw the filament light up, this is an indicator that there is a ghost near, more often than not you can see them walking in the background or floating above you, and the goal is for you to take a picture of them and "exorcise" the ghosts that haunt the place, anyway, he quickly gave me the controller (apparently he had enough with the previous encounter) and i went into the small area behind the curtain to see a window with wooden bars, i had the camera ready to see where was the ghost and suddenly a frikken kid jumped to the window and grabbed one of the bars, we both screamed "HOLY SHIII..." i managed to snap the picture in my shock and threw the controller to the ground

yah, we shit our pants, both of us, incredible i know, but we really got immersed in the history of that game, and the atmosphere was so cool

Kahunaburger

May 6, 2011
Ssssssssssssssssssss... BOOM!

It works because it isn't telegraphed, like most video game scares are.