This is our story.
- Apr 25, 2011
Everything Xcell935 said, plus another moment in Rising: when Raiden blocks Ray's tail and "Rules of nature" start playing. It was so sick.Xcell935 said:I'll just list my more recent "Holy Shits":
Game: Metal Gear Rising's final boss... I won't ever bother spoiling it, its a hell of a treat.
Movies: Pacific Rim, and special mention to the Avengers, simply for the fact that every time I watch that third act I think to myself "THEY ACTUALLY MADE THIS MOVIE! HOLY SSSSSSSSSSSHIIIIIIIIIIT!"
Oh, and few others:
1. Final Fantasy X: When party finally got to the church during wedding to save Yuna, and then they slide from the Airship on ropes. And music during this scene? Quite amazing.
2. Bayonetta: When her father send a building towards her and she simply shruged and HEADBUTTED it back.
3. Stephen Kings "It": the scene, when kids decided to "strengthen their bond". But it wasn't "Holy shit, that was awesome!" moment, but rather "Holy shit, did I really read what I just read?" moment.
4. Spec Ops The line: white phosphorus scene.
5. JoJo's Bizarre adventure: First time Jonathan used Sunlight Yellow Overdrive. It was especially good in the anime version.