What sci-fi race would you be

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Cuddly Razor said:
Yeah I have. Ah well, at least I'd be delirious with pleasure while committing grotesque acts.
Same here, might as well be enjoying myself while I commit those act's. Mmmm, love the idea of slowly cracking open soul stones in front of a captured Eldar as they watch their fellow Eldar's soul's go to feed Slaanesh~

Chogg Van Helsing

May 27, 2010
GamesB2 said:
Inspired by the 'What fantasy race would you be'.

Out of any science fiction media or franchise what race would you mist like to be?

Personally I'd be Eldar from Warhammer 40,000... I probably love them too much, but low level psychic powers and incredibly in depth training in 'paths' of your choice. It sounds awesome!
woo! inspired by me!!

i'd prob agree with you and choose Eldar. They remind me of myself in some respects, as in harbouring an inner evil and repressing their primal nature to kill etc... obv im not as extreme, but still

jaing1138

May 25, 2010
I'd go for mandalorian or lorrdian being able to read people body language perfectly woould come in handy

uberhippy

Apr 28, 2011
Would have to be an Elcor from Mass Effect!
Always my favroite race from the universe; huge, elephantoid, monotanous.. and kind, considerate, well-mannered..
They're almost so charming & romantic in nature, back on their planet the slightest facial twinge, or oder-feremone variation means the difference between a passionate twang of lover's melding hearts,, to grave anger or purest hate.. Just simple, small movements..