What the hell is wrong with you!?

kapzer

Nov 26, 2008
Sometimes I just don't care. Even when my girlfriend wants to spend time with me, or something. I just couldn't care less and would rather be left alone. :/

Siuss

Nov 3, 2008
EXPLICITasian said:
babies scare me
Me too! I get called out for it all the time!

Also, I procrastinate, blame myself for everything, suffer from depression in a severe form, and everything else.

Mr0llivand3r

Aug 10, 2008
i fall asleep at 5am and wake up at 3pm

i believe that my opinions and beliefs are the correct ones

Shrifes

Jul 4, 2008
When I am bored, I like to change peoples minds out things. No matter what it is, for better or for worse. Silly persuasion skills.

Cahlee

Aug 21, 2008
I am lazy and insecure, I rely on other peoples opinion of me to establish my own (if that makes any sense)

AdjectiveAnimal

Dec 26, 2008
I murder small children/animals in my spare time.
Also I am easily distracted by shiny objects and bubblewrap.
[quote"]I am lazy and insecure, I rely on other peoples opinion of me to establish my own (if that makes any sense)[/quote]
And realistically, that.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
Lets count 'em off!

- I can be an asshole to a sever degree
- I get really condescending while playing pool because of my skill
- I constantly need assurance that people think I'm cool
- I'm a straight douchebag when I get into a depressive phase
- I'm unable to grow a pair when it comes to women
- I like to be the best at whatever I'm really good at within a group of friends and become bitter when I'm not.

That about sums it up.

Handofpwn

Aug 6, 2008
Haru_Elric said:
My main flaw is I get angry at people too easily. Unless I know that it is in jest.
This summed up my past sunday, and me in general.
I tend to come off as dickish when I try to be friendly. And I adore kittens, that is probably my worst quality.

Dealin Burgers

Feb 21, 2008
I'm lazy and spitefull. I don't feel sympathy for poor people, rich people, middle class people or people with no system of value.

cthulhu257

Jul 24, 2008
If someone annoys me enough, and it takes a lot to get me PO'd, I explain to them why their organs would be worth more than they would as a person. In other words, if they aren't worth their weight in scrap.

MrShrike

Oct 27, 2008
i say the first thing that comes to my mind, often when im angry
you can imagine the consequences
+ i procratinate

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
Mr.Pandah said:
My uncertainty of the future sometimes affects how I view...well, my life. Its not good because I tend to second guess myself. Since I'm in college and not being sure what I'm going to do with my life, I can't stand it. Because I really REALLY hate wasting time. But I'm sure most people feel this way as well.
Yes.

Except I really have no idea of what to do. You know, you yearn to be productive and helpful, to be constructive and create something, and, and, you just, can't think of anything interesting that hasn't been done better.

[Gavo]

Jun 29, 2008
I'm usually honest. Too honest...
I hate being politically correct.
I boss people around a lot.

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
I'm an arrogant, judgmental, intellectual snob who eats too much and looks down his nose at everyone, more often than not passing judgment without knowing the person well enough to make that call.

Jagers1994

Jan 19, 2009
I can be awfully condescending at times, it's not my fault that people are stupid[/quote]

Yup thats me.
I also think too much.
I get really depressed every one in a while.
I'm lazy.
I'm lazy as fuck.
I really want a girl but I'm embarasingly shy and self-concious.
I always think of the worst case senario.
I'm too concerned of what other people think.
When I'm about to go to sleep I think about everything. Literaly everything like philosophy.
I have an awful tendancy of correcting people when I know I'm right.
I know of 20 people in my town who like my kind of music. I live in a town of 25,000.
I desperatly wish I was born in Britain in the 50s even thought It wouldn't change anything but my house.(The logic behind that one is that I could grow up and be like 25-ish at a sex pistols concert.)
I hate my generation. I hate my generation with a passion.
Oh jesus I got all kinds of shit wrong with me.

P.S. This will be me when i'm eighty
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3026/2652587063_b43c764eea.jpg

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Valiance said:
Mr.Pandah said:
My uncertainty of the future sometimes affects how I view...well, my life. Its not good because I tend to second guess myself. Since I'm in college and not being sure what I'm going to do with my life, I can't stand it. Because I really REALLY hate wasting time. But I'm sure most people feel this way as well.
Yes.

Except I really have no idea of what to do. You know, you yearn to be productive and helpful, to be constructive and create something, and, and, you just, can't think of anything interesting that hasn't been done better.
Yeah, pretty much. It just sucks so much. The fact that I can't know that this is what I want to do with my life until I actually try it and waste(or hopefully not) money that I don't have...its just tough. It really is.

Vorpals

Oct 13, 2008
Among the endless list of things I hate about myself, one stands out...

I can go over-the-top with anything, usually resulting badly.

forever saturday

Nov 6, 2008
im extremely cynical, and my sense of humour is a lot more british then most americans, so people think im being mean when i dont laugh at their jokes, MOM!!! when i honestly think they arent funny.

i am the very definition of lazy. sometimes i decide not to play video games because i would have to go to the basement where i have my games. sometimes i want to hang out with people but i cant cuz im too lazy to get the phone and call people. i always have a ton of free time when my friends are all super busy because i have like no extracirricular activities (im still in high school).

i have like no drive or motivation for anything. since november, i have thought about drawing my own webcomic. guess what i havent done yet? i also want to start teaching myself to play guitar again. i havent tuned it in months, or replaced a broken string.

i have a rambling problem.