What type of drunk are you?

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Generally, I'm a pretty unstable drunk. It all depends on how I'm feeling on the day. Sometimes I have a night where I'm loving, huggy and generally way too happy, other times I get grumpy, even aggressive if I take a dislike to a certain place or person. I've never started a fight or anything that bad, but I can have a nasty streak, which isnt cool.

No matter where I am on the happiness scale though, I'm always loud. As soon as I'm drunk, I forget the meaning of the phrase, 'indoor voice'

Obviously way more prone to doing stupid shit, usually climbing or jumping stuff, which has often lead to mild injuries that I cant remember getting :p

Drink of choice really depends. If I want to get utterly wasted, JD and coke. If I want to pace my night, then Beer or Lager. I love both, really.

MrBenSampson

Oct 8, 2011
My personality doesn't change, but I become very sleepy, so I try to level off at a buzz. My drink of choice would either be Sleeman or Rickard's Red.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
It depends on what level of drunk I have reached. The arc tends to go from quietly happy to pally happy to trying really hard to pretend I'm not drunk and finally to quietly remorseful. Gosh, what a roller coaster ride.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Generally, I'm a pretty happy drunk. Prone to do stupid, but not unsafe, things to make people laugh, and it generally kills my usual incredible, almost dangerous temper.

On the downside, towards the end of the night I can start to dwell on loneliness and my complete lack of success at relationships.

My drink of choice is cider. My favourites being Bulmers on the traditional apple side, and rekorderlig for mixed fruit flavours, but what I'm actually drinking depends on what's on special offer, which at the moment is a crate of Somersby, carlsberg's effort at a cider, which is actually pretty damn nice.

Other than that, rum, if I can get it. Going through a bit of a rough patch with that though, had a very bad experience, and for the forseeable future, all I can taste in my morgan's spiced and coke is how awful it tasted coming back up.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
I'm never really drunk, just get a bit tipsy. I loosen my inhibitions a bit but I find it's only as far as you let yourself get taken in by alcohol. Then I goad more inebriated people into embarrassing themselves in some way or another.

MrStab

Mar 24, 2011
Honestly it depends on what I'm drinking if I'm drinking beers or most spirits then I turn in to that really fucking annoying loud drunk that just gets louder the more you ignore them but you want to ignore them because they are annoying as fuck. But if I drink rum I will smite you down with the force of a thousand suns and apparently all males in my familly have a problem with rum but of course no one told me this until after I'd gotten fucked up on it.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Sizzle Montyjing said:
staika said:
I am a talkative drunk. While I am usually more quiet and reserved IRL, alcohol just throws that out of the window. Now if I am around people I do not know I just kind of sit there in a drunken stupor but if I know the people I am all over the place. I also allow myself to have pictures taken of me which I hate when sober.

As for my favorite alcohol, I am quite partial to Kraken rum at the moment. That stuff is addicting.
That stuff is wonderful, tad pricey though.
My favourite spirit used to be any sort of bourbon, mainly went for JD.
It is a tad pricey but it is so good that it is worth it. I usually buy the bigger bottles since it lasts so long and only hits me in the wallet once. I will drink almost anything though, I just like rum best.

YingDerpington

Apr 23, 2012
I become a social person and my ego becomes bigger than Daystar's e-peen.
It dwarfs everything else in the room. EVERYTHING. And I appear to have a perfect recollection (better than sober) when i'm drunk.

No favourite alcohol.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
I become more talkative and also I take slightly more risks. Not anything drastic, but I'll tend to do stuff that's a bit stupider than I would normally do.

So yeah, a happy drunk. Haven't had a drink in quite some time though, unfortunately. Nothing like a good cold cider.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
Happy, goofy drunk.

I'm very friendly and just in general a very nice person.
Though I may come off as a tad obnoxious though.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
The honest drunk.

The very, very, very honest drunk.

I try not to get too drunk nowadays. Best for all involved.

Also, scotch. Rum also welcome.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Depends on the company. With the guys I am that talkative, happy, goofy, relaxed drunk. With girls I am that relaxed, aggressively flirty drunk.

My drink of choice is Guinness or Irish 'Ritas.

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
With alcohol in my system I'm basically just me except exaggeration a bit. If I'm drunk in surroundings that would normally piss me off a bit, then they really frustrate me, if I'm drunk amongst friends with a good atmosphere I'll go bubblier and hyper-er than usual. I generally stay pretty in control, people tend not to think I'm smashed even when I feel utterly gone.

I become a problem if people let me near weed whilst I'm drunk though. For some reason the combination makes me both super horny and completely uninhibited, which is obviously not a combination that is likely to end well for anyone. So yeah. Never doing that again.

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
I'm a happy drunk that keeps asking people if they need anything and if they're OK. Only been drunk two or three times but that seems to be the pattern.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
I have many different drunks depending on what i am drinking

If im drinking vodka (which i try to avoid if possible) im a depressingly sad drunk

If im drinking whiskey (my preferred alcohol) im a redneck drunk with a drawl

If im drinking tequila, i blackout real quick

If i drink beer i just love everybody and everything.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I get a bit more talkative, like everyone else.
And I get very vary of not making mistakes so I guess you could say I get a bit more polite because I do not want to make a fool of myself... which in itself is pretty weird drunken behaviour when I think about it.