What upcoming games are you looking forward to?

Elijin

Elite Muppet
Legacy
Feb 15, 2009
kilenem said:
The Crew, It looks like a updated version of Need for Speed World. I loved that game until the hackers came in. I hope since its on console the environment is closed off from hackers more.
Yay, someone other than me.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Guilty Gear Xrd looks pretty cool.
Other than that pretty much everything Telltale, Tales from the Borderlands? Heck yeah bought Borderlands 2 just for that and it's been fun definitely made me very interested in Tales, I'm not familiar with Game of Thrones but politics and intrigue would work great on a Telltale game so that's something to look forward too.

Of course I know it's going to be a while berfore we get it but I really NEED Walking Dead Season 3, who would have guessed that a game based on a boring zombie comic that has a pretty crappy TV show would be so damn good?
Sorry, but I just really didn't like the TV show or the comic, reading and watching it made me pretty skeptical of the game but it blew me away backe when I played Season 1 and it did it again with Season 2, my gosh those endings are amazing, need to replay it again from the beggining until I get all endings, shit... WHY DOES SEASON 1 ONLY ALLOW 3 SAVES?!

TheGamerElite33

Nov 3, 2011
SweetShark said:
Diesel- said:
SweetShark said:
Cyberpunk 2077
is it really coming out soon?
DIESEL!!!!
Where have you been man!!!!
And no, it doesn't coming soon, but I am waiting for this to buy it in the future. You Diesel?
Hello.

after GT redesign i was lost. but i guess im now becoming regular poster here.
Yes i want it too. but so far we have not seen anything and i dont even know when they are going to release it.

King Aragorn

Mar 15, 2013
Shadow of Mordor is looking like it will be one of the best games out this year and in a way feels like what Assassin's Creed would've been like had they elaborated on the concepts of the first rather than completely scrapping them off. The nemesis AI is one of the most next gen things we've seen so far i'd say, the story seems very promising and they seem to be taking good care of the lore. It takes concepts from other games but the way they're done, it looks unique.

Dragon Age Inquisition looks like a best of both worlds scenario between DAII and DA:O, i'm hyped.

Arkham Knight looks to be out of this world amazing. The new combat, traversal, visuals, just the scope of it all, can't come soon enough.

Witcher 3 goes without saying, and i'm optimistic about The Order: 1886, and there is also Isolation.

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2
Super Smash Bros Wii U
Shovel Knight(not available in Europe yet before anyone tells me it's already out)
Trine:Enchanted Edition(Wii U version)

There's a few more like DA:Inquisition and AC:Rogue but I probably won't get them for a while.The 5 I listed above are ones I will definitely get when they come out

stroopwafel

Elite Member
Jul 16, 2013
King Aragorn said:
Witcher 3 goes without saying, and i'm optimistic about The Order: 1886, and there is also Isolation.

Oh yeah the Order 1886. That game looks fantastic as well! I love that whole steampunk setting and it looks like a really cool, story-driven shooter. I don't know if it was new but the TGS trailer looked so good. 2015 is gonna be aaaaaawesooome! :p

Rayce Archer

Jun 26, 2014
Installing Windows 7 so I can play Wolfenstein. Thanks for putting the requirements on your Amazon page, idiots.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Diesel- said:
SweetShark said:
Diesel- said:
SweetShark said:
Cyberpunk 2077
is it really coming out soon?
DIESEL!!!!
Where have you been man!!!!
And no, it doesn't coming soon, but I am waiting for this to buy it in the future. You Diesel?
Hello.

after GT redesign i was lost. but i guess im now becoming regular poster here.
Yes i want it too. but so far we have not seen anything and i dont even know when they are going to release it.
Well, glad to be ok Diesel.
At least you want only specific games to play.
I have a huge problem to play A LOT of games....