What was the first game you adored?

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Myst

I believe it was the first game I completed to the end. That and I had to play it after my sister went to bed for some reason.

REcaptcha:evembac 165-66

Olly Dinkle

Jan 17, 2012
For me it would have to be Rayman 2 The Great Escape. Up until then I would of played each game for a week (still do more or less) until Rayman 2 came along and I ended up playing it every single weekend for 1 or 2 years. Haven't found a game that has had the same effect since.

Shame I never got the third one....

Uriain

Apr 8, 2010
For PC, I would have to say: Xwing vs Tie Fighter.. played the hell outta that game.
There was also another game, set underwater, allowed you to manouver in a complete 360 degree environment... the name of it escapes me though.

For Console, I would have to say initially Shinning Force II for Sega Genesis or FFIV for Super Nintento. To much fun delving into these RPG's.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Super Metriod, though still can't find the last couple missile pack >.<

it's gotten to the point I can beat it in one sitting, get like 97% of the items and still clock in under 3 hours. so i've beaten the challenge right out of it, hell, enough found a work around for a few items (like getting the Wave Beam before getting the Grapple Beam)

cefm

Mar 26, 2010
Final Fantasy I.

First game I bought with my own money for the original Nintendo. I loved it before I owned it, and loved it twice as hard once it was mine.

Aeonknight

Apr 8, 2011
Easily Chrono Trigger. So many games come close, but none have ever recaptured the feeling of playing that game.

DAPLAGUE

Jul 25, 2011
The games in the .hack// series (or dot hack). I love the series, it made my last years of High School tolerable.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
Aerofighters Assault or Jet Force Gemini for sure. They are still my top 2 fav games on the N64, maybe of all time. And Aerofighters Assault doesn't even have that much content, but it's fun as Hell to play XD