What was the most recent Zero Puncuation when you first happen upon this site?

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
For me it was his Army of Two review. :D

I think a friend showed me the link to this site and a few months later I made an account and the rest is history.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I joined at Tomb Raider Underworld (holy crap, that game came out a while ago), but I've been watching ever since the Prince of Persia retrospective.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Believe it was his review for the first Assassins Creed game.
Took a while before I registered on this site!

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
I first started following this site BECAUSE of ZP, and I don't think he had more then 10 episodes out...

So, whenever that was?
-Note: 'Follow' and 'Made a profile' are two different things.

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
He was about 4 weeks in. Whichever one that was.

I've actually been a member of this site for a long time, I just have no idea what my previous password was to my other account.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
doggie015 said:
Back then EC were also on this site... good times...
You know what was a good show... Doomsday Arcade. You can still find it in the archive.
I fell out with it around the Bioshock episode, though. Might eventually finish it one day.

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
I actually found yahtzee when they showed his Age of Conan playthrough on X-play. About a year or two later, I re-discovered him on youtube. I can't remember what episode came out when I first registered for an account, but it was a while back. Like, 2 site re-organizations ago.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
I've been trying to remember this for a while, actually. The best estimate I can come up with would be Singularity. I don't know how accurate that is, however, since I can faintly remember watching Alan Wake the same day it was uploaded. Oh, well.

The most recent one when I joined the site was Killzone 3, if that counts for anything.

Amaror

Apr 15, 2011
Dragon Age 2. When it came out i was sooo pissed, mainly because i was one of those naive people who defended the game before it was release, because everyone was allready thinking it would be shit.
IN the end i spend some time in the bioware forums that time and someone linked the video, so i saw it. Later that week i got bored and watched more zero punctuation and finally all of them.

Dragon Zero

No one of note
Apr 16, 2009
The most recent one when I first came here was No More Heroes or Condemned 2: Bloodshot. Actually, the reason I came here was for the Army of Two review, brief snippets of which I saw when X-play were showing them every Tuesday.

The most recent one when I joined was Madworld.

Khazoth

Sep 4, 2008
Back in ye olden days of the Sim City review when it was shown on a gaming show on G4 I can't remember.

I'm sure a rabid fan will eat my face for forgetting, but G4 was already starting to suck around that time, and then they altogether stopped showing their face on basic cable.

uhddh

Sep 27, 2011
When I started visiting the Escapist the newest was Amnesia. When I joined, Dead Island was the newest.

Barry93

Mar 5, 2009
Mercenaries 2. Or as he called it, Airstrikes 2: Hooray for Airstrikes.

Wow, that was almost 4 years ago. Where'd the time go?

rob_simple

Elite Member
Aug 8, 2010
Tony said:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I didn't understand why he was dissing off my favorite (and still is) wii game.
I'm not sure if you're just kidding, but I imagine he was ripping on it because it isn't a very good game.

OT: Prince of Persia Retrospective.

Pat8u

Apr 7, 2011
rob_simple said:
Tony said:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I didn't understand why he was dissing off my favorite (and still is) wii game.
I'm not sure if you're just kidding, but I imagine he was ripping on it because it isn't a very good game.

OT: Prince of Persia Retrospective.
in your opinion. its not an objectively unplayable bad game.

OT: U don't know but the oblivion review was the one that got my attention.

Murlin

I came here to laugh at you
Jul 15, 2009
A friend showed me his Spore review and I was impressed by his wit, and by the fact that he was able to put into words every single disappointment I felt while playing spore.
I joined to comment after his Fallout 3 review. Watched every single episode after that.
I've never recieved the badges though...