What will happen to your body

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Organ donation, send the rest to SCIENCE! I don't give a shit about my body once I'm not using it, may as well put it to some use.

Crazy Zaul

Oct 5, 2010
Have it put back together and ressed so I can go fight the col... oh wait some1 already did that.

TonyVonTonyus

Dec 4, 2010
1:A large viking ship will be built
2:I will be placed inside it
3:It will be set on fire
4:There will be cake.

OldNewNewOld

Mar 2, 2011
Donate my organs which they can use.

I don't really have a use for my body after I die, so if it can help and maybe save someone, why wouldn't I do it? I never understood those who don't allow their organs to be donated AFTER THEY DIED.

Dutch 924

Making the impossible happen!
Dec 8, 2010
I'd want to have my brain put in an indestructible, human-sized robot. Everything else can go to science.

For the combustible lemons, people!

Aean

Jul 22, 2011
I suppose if I'm allowed I'd rather have it preserved until I could be revived by science. Preferably after being transformed into a being of superhuman power. Othewise I guess I can just be cremated with the song Still Alive being played during my funeral.

Whispering Cynic

Nov 11, 2009
I don't really care, toss it. It'll be a worthless shell.

Okay, strapping the carcass to a nuke sounds awesome, but what are the chances of that happening, right?

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
When I am dead,
Lay me in a mound.
Raise a stone for all to see,
Runes carved to my memory.

Dapper Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
I want to be cremated and then I want my closest descendant to solemnly walk out of the crematorium with my urn, find the nearest, happiest looking child, and throw my ashes all over their face and laugh at them. JUST CUZ.

modularstar

Mar 20, 2011
I want my organs donated to people and then i want to be burned Darth Vader style on a pyre with the outfit and everything xD
Also i want some ewoks to be present, but i'm not bothered if we can't get hold of any.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Neonbob said:
If I can wrangle it, I want to be strapped to a test nuke and have it set off in the desert.
That would make me happy. VERY happy.
Worst case scenario:
"Oh no! Radioactive zombie on the lose!"
"JUST CALL ME...BLIGHT!"

the.gill123

Jun 12, 2011
I want to be cremated, and my ashes mixed into some clay, and be made into a teapot and tea cups, or a coffee set, maybe some dinner plates too, but definatly a gravy boat. I'm quite a big guy, so theres deffinatly enough ash to create a complete matching kitchen set, so that. I want to be turned into some plates, some cups, some bowls, a teapot and a coffee pot, an oven bowl for apple crumble and deffinatly a gravy boat.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I have asked my wife to give me a viking funeral but with my motorcycle, fireworks, and in a giant dirt field to represent the modern, USA, and country parts in me as well. She is less than thrilled with this idea.

Sleeping Giant

Sep 27, 2011
I kind of want to be buried only for the sole reason that if George A. Romero was right about how zombies would come to life, I would be amongst them if it were to happen. That would make for a nice epitaph on the old tombstone. "He was buried so he could become a zombie". I like that.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
I wish to be placed, in my armor, with a sword and shield across my chest, in a boat and sent down river. Or buried in my armor, either with the sword and shield across my body or laid on top of my casket.

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
Stuffed and mounted like one of those stand-up bears. Or even better, arranged on a rearing motorbike holding a shotgun aloft, wearing a pair of aviator sunglasses, leather chaps, cowboy boots and very little else.

That would BE AWESOME!