What will the next Halo game be about?

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
In my opinion, I'd say there shouldn't be a next game. Accept the end of a series gracefully.

Alternatively, make a game about Spriggs.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
THEJORRRG said:
It will be about space marines and some other snore-inducing monotonous, generic averageness.
Actually, if they ant to make it any good it should be a game where you put in your Halo 6 disk and BAM, you're playing Half-Life. Damn fine game making, that.
I swear you've tried to bait another thread with that, a while back. Or are you just stealing some other guy's idea?

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
OhJohnNo said:
THEJORRRG said:
It will be about space marines and some other snore-inducing monotonous, generic averageness.
Actually, if they ant to make it any good it should be a game where you put in your Halo 6 disk and BAM, you're playing Half-Life. Damn fine game making, that.
I swear you've tried to bait another thread with that, a while back. Or are you just stealing some other guy's idea?
It was probably this very thread. It's from last September. Check it out, there's an 8 month gap between posts, possibly biggest necro I've ever seen.

I'm not trying to "bait a thread", I just don't like or understand Halo.

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
I'd still like there to be a game where you play as the Covenant, so you could play as a Grunt, or a Jackal or Brute or Elite, and it'd take place, sometime. Well I don't fucking know when, but could take place throughout the time line of the Covenant. And they could call it something other than Halo

They're going to fuck the series up into a tangled mess, and it's sad because Bungie I'm sure would rather it just remain in history on top rather than be skullfucked to the bottom of the overused heap

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
THEJORRRG said:
OhJohnNo said:
THEJORRRG said:
It was probably this very thread. It's from last September. Check it out, there's an 8 month gap between posts, possibly biggest necro I've ever seen.

No, I know it's not. I read through all 1.5 pages. :p

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
OhJohnNo said:
THEJORRRG said:
OhJohnNo said:
THEJORRRG said:

No, I know it's not. I read through all 1.5 pages. :p
Not what? From last year? Look at the dates!

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
343 industries have the rights to make Halo games now. I think the first one they are making is a remake of Combat Evolved.