What word do you most overuse?

Aug 13, 2008
i say it even at the end of sentences like
9/10 of every sentence i say will use the word like at least once

and im making a conscience effort not to say it now, but it's (like) really hard

Sven und EIN HUND

Sep 23, 2009
Lukeje said:
`The'. I can barely write a sentence without using the word `the'.
My god, now you certainly are an anomaly. Astounding. :p

Anyway, I'm not quite sure, but it's probably 'fuck' for me. :S

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
Furburt said:
reg42 said:
No... Why would I?

Because every other South African I've ever met (about 20 of them) pronounces it that way. I'm not generalizing (or I hope I'm not) but I assumed that it was the way all of South Africa pronounces it. The Afrikaans and Anglo-African parts anyway.
Oh ok. Um well I don't spend too much time around the Afrikaans so I really don't know. I'm more from the English/Scottish/and possibly some Irish crowds, on the East Coast.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
I dont have a single word but my frase that everyone says i have is "You would".

Like when someone does something I'll just be like "Wow you would."

And when my girlfriend hurt her wrist during cheerleading i wraped it in duct tape, she then continues to say "You would" because i go on the philosaphy that duct tape solves everything.

So You would gets used alot with me and is a joke to others.

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
I use "Well" rather often, and also "pretty", or "awesome".

Oh, and I use "actually" fairly often as well.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Actually. I think it make me sound smarter than I actually am, so I use all the time. Actually, it makes me seem like one of those fake movie nerds. In actuality, i never really have to say it. It's actually implied in everything I say when I referring to the real world. It's all actual.

ddon

Jun 29, 2009
whenever i ask someone something i say exactly. for instance "what exactly is the time?" "are you exactly sure about this?" "were exactly is the bathroom?" "where exactly did my brother go while i was upstairs?" these are a few sentences that i use compared to all of them.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Furburt said:
UnableToThinkOfName said:
"Gabriel, calm down."
Sadly, that's actually probably it.

According to Kevin (my dad) I don't actually have one. So I have no place on this thread.

Awaaaaaaay!

*flies off*
You call your dad Kevin?

Odd

Me? Probably..."Augmented", "Bullcrap", "Damn"

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
It's not really a word but a phrase, whenever someone asks me if I want something I always say "Not that I know of" really pisses me off because whenever someone tells me I say it I try not to say it yet I constantly say it without realizing it.

James Cassidy

Dec 4, 2008
The word I use a lot is "goody."

But my friends seem to like when I do say it, so it is not annoying. In fact, sometimes my friend purposely try to get me to say it.

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
'And' and 'But'. I know they're common words, but I feel like I use them more than anyone else does. I sometimes feel like I need to improve my vocabulary a bit.