What would happen if you went out on a date with your avatar?

kjh242

Jan 7, 2010
let me see... assuming I become a pony first... FUCK YEAH.
otherwise, FUCK YEAH ANYWAYS.
Paragon Fury said:
Well, I'd have to be homosexual for it to work, and I'm not. But if we were to move past that, it'd probably involve a lot of blood and fighting the forces of Abaddon.
is that general morgahn or kormir? I can't tell.

Kurokasumi

Aug 11, 2009
Haha Chachazero? If it's the chachazero from the original manga, you would be dead in a minute. And in a very sadistic manner at that and she would probably enjoy it very much.
I mean, her solution to all of life's problems is to murder someone.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Aris Khandr said:
I'm pretty sure that trying to date a pony is illegal in this country.
I don't think many countries have laws against pegasi.

OT: Well, I'm apparently gay now, and my date has total control over water ... that should be interesting (and if he takes me with him to the Golden Sun, then I should probably get cool powers too ... better make this work (also, it means I get to learn his back-story, so that should be enlightening))

The Arc of Eden

Jun 7, 2010
I'd probably wake up with stitches, parts of my body rearranged, and maybe few missing or replace by foreign objects. And I'm not gay, nor do i think he is, so... it would be a bad date. Worse for me than him.

teh_spartan

ultimate pwnerer
Mar 29, 2009
it would tramatize alot of people

you cant tell but its some one getting shot in the head (i am a sniper in most fps games)

Jonathan Wingo

Mar 30, 2010
If I went out with a date with Samus, it would be the best night ever. We'd probably end up being attacked by space pirates or having to kill some giant monster or something, but it would be amazing. Then maybe I'd get lucky and then one of my biggest fantasies would become reality. Hell yeah I'd do it!

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
Fagotto said:
Oh thank goodness, I'm not the only one who immediately jumped to that song.

OT: Ah... I'm too young to be dating a guy with a teenaged kid. But, if I did... eh, it'd probably be boring. Two amazingly stoic people on a date? Meh.