What would Hogwarts be like in YOUR country?

Feb 14, 2008
It would be smaller, not near mountains in any way, generally boring.

Denmark is (almost) the flattest country in the world, even in our expectations, seeing as we invented this thing... [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jante_Law]

DuplicateValue

Jun 25, 2009
"A'right laawd? I wuz fuckin' doin' some of that magic shite and the feckin' thing blew up in my face! I was loik, fuck' dis shit, anyway!"

That accounts for most of the Irish population under 20.

cartzo

Apr 16, 2009
they already have magic schools in allabama, but i think they call them jesus camps.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
I don't think Quidditch would be allowed that often, to crowded in the Netherlands to get away with it.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
EnzoHonda said:
A lot more teen pregnancies.
What country are you from?

Cus Britain has the highest Teenage Pregnancy rates in Europe

Xvito said:
TheNamlessGuy said:
It would be full of... bah, English doesn't have a word for it!

'Fjortisar'
Don't you mean "fJoRtIzZzAr"?

That would suck...
"Swedish word for a young girl or boy who is stucked up and stupid. The Fjortistjejerna (fjortisgirls) often wear stringtrousers and tight jeans. They like to put their breasts in your face and giggle very loud."

So...Whores and Obnoxious Manchildren, basically

Gebi10000

Aug 14, 2009
a better quidditch team,harder test, and only 6 years in stead of 7.and a massive shortage of teachers.

F. Josep

Dec 8, 2009
In Chile it would be some half-build school (because "something" happened and the money for the other half is gone), the teachers would be on strike like 10-11 months a year.

Also all the stuff (like ingredients for potions that Snape keeps) would be stolen. And even if the director puts some magic s*it to avoid that, they would find out a way to keep stealing.

Also, there would be real fights and real baddies (not like Malfoy and his "I'm always talking about how rich I am because I'M SO GAAAY"), I'm talking about "If you look at me I will f*cking kill you and then eat your guts" fellas.

And also some raped girls here and there...

I love my country :)

kermitthefirst

Dec 17, 2009
As I am from England, it would be pretty much the same, except, so much safer. Ofstead would have a field day there. Although it is a private school there MUST be some way of monitoring and sorting out all the shit that goes on in there. How many people have died because Dumbledore continually throws caution to the wind and puts the heavy weight of saving the world on the shoulders of a 12 year old boy and his ginger boyfriend?

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
Bombed.
Because no one wants hogwarts.
Anyway, seriously, it would be filled with teenage bimbos and 15 year old alcoholics.

Hazardlife

Jul 14, 2009
I live in England, so meh.

A Hogwarts set in Japan would be entertaining, like Fate/Stay Night times 100.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
Replace every mythical creature with flying koalas and fire breathing kangaroos and that is what it would be like.

Shamgarr

Aug 15, 2009
Well, everyone knows America would take Quidditch and decide that it's not good enough and create their own sports.

vladtehimpaler

Jun 23, 2009
Everyone is fat, everyone is pregnant, the whole place is graphittied, and the professors spend the entire class telling the students to put their magic phones away.

im a sarcastic american, as you can probably guess

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
In Canada, it would used to have been a beautiful building but it was torn down for safety violations. Now, it's a big concrete slab that took 20 years to build. The government would start off by funding the school and then as soon as it gets comfortable, cut funding by atleast 10%. They would keep doing this every 5-6 years, while spending billions on advertising in other countries to raise the shoddy school's reputation.

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
HUBILUB said:
TheNumber1Zero said:
Rex Dark said:
It would be made of wafels and chocolate.
/stereotype
What, you Swedish or somethin?
/confused

It would involve less magic and more agriculter based things.
Why do people think wafels and chocolate when they think Sweden? We are known for meatballs, hot slutty girls and horses made of wood.
Wait wait, I know this one.

So our Hogwarts would be... a wooden horse made out of meatballs, where all the students were hot, slutty girls? Or wait... "A wooden horse made out of meatballs"? That doesn't work...

So... it's gotta be... a wooden horse where all the students are hot, slutty girls made out of meatballs?

Actually, I find that more appealing than the Hogwarts from the books...

magnuslion

Jun 16, 2009
ermmm in America, hogwarts would prolly be in a colonial manor house. a really big one. the teachers would wear powdered wigs and cravats. and when Voldemort started screwing around again, the American aurors would have kicked in all the death eaters doors and sent their asses to Gitmo.

Team America!! Fuck Yeah!!!