What would the inside of your mind look like?

thirion1850

Aug 13, 2008
Oddly enough, it'd be the world around me. Only with an anime twist of dramatic DN-like lighting effects and music at times. That or sometimes with an over-styled sort look. Almost melodramatic, sarcastic and with several noted themes.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Starfish and cute anime school girls everywhere! It would be glorious!

IRaithI

Mar 10, 2010
A dark room with a bunch of other different me's each representing a different mood. Every single one of them has their own demention so to speak. For instance the relaxed me is sitting in a chair next to a window looking out at the snowy woods outside sipping on nice warm tea with just the soft crackle of the fire in the background. The angry me is in a battlefield etc. etc.

That or just picture the Earth with random nukes going off all over it every 5 seconds.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Imagine a Tim Burton film, crossed with a David Lynch film (I'm thinking Mulholland Drive and Sleepy Hollow here). That's basically what my mind would be like, with a cool indie-rock/indie-folk mix soundtrack playing in the background. Also, there would be rabbits. And drums.

Delicious Anathema

Aug 25, 2009
Like Mars' surface full of memories repressed in locked up chests wherein beautiful 80's women sit and spread their legs. Oh and zero gravity dance floor.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
I imagine it's a place filled with all the things I enjoy and a sleeping me in the middle, who wakes up when the real me falls asleep.

[sub]What? I just pulled something out of my ass.[/sub]

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Celtic_Kerr said:
There would be lots of sex, and candy, and alot of confusion... So like... a sex/candy labyrinth
count me in
*climbs through earhole*

Woah.

OT:you know what Yahtzee said at the end of his Alan wake review, yeah that but with singing flowers and chicken kicking arena's.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
My mind has 2 giant mountains on either side of it; one of ice and one of fire. and as my emotions change, the lands around one of the mountains spreads.

and everything in between those two mountains is tv screens showing youtube videos and raining candy.

AngelBlackChaos

Aug 3, 2010
The scene of my mind changes about every 30 seconds, so it would be hard to pick just one look to speak of. Half the time it would be something pleasant, the rest, well, Sea monsters, carebears eating you alive sort of thing.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
imnotparanoid said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
There would be lots of sex, and candy, and alot of confusion... So like... a sex/candy labyrinth
count me in
*climbs through earhole*

Woah.

OT:you know what Yahtzee said at the end of his Alan wake review, yeah that but with singing flowers and chicken kicking arena's.
Oh dear fuck I feel violated

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Celtic_Kerr said:
imnotparanoid said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
count me in
*climbs through earhole*

Woah.

Dont worry you wont even notice m, OH DEAR FUCK WHAT IS THAT!

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
imnotparanoid said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
imnotparanoid said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
count me in
*climbs through earhole*

Woah.

Oh, by the way, I've been going through a dry spell, so no one in the labyrinth actually gets laid, you just see the sex around you and growl in frustration. Now you can't get out. damn

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Celtic_Kerr said:
imnotparanoid said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
imnotparanoid said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
count me in
*climbs through earhole*

Woah.

Oh, by the way, I've been going through a dry spell, so no one in the labyrinth actually gets laid, you just see the sex around you and growl in frustration. Now you can't get out. damn
well that sucks. there is still candy right?

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
imnotparanoid said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
imnotparanoid said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
imnotparanoid said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
count me in
*climbs through earhole*

Woah.

well that sucks. there is still candy right?
Same deal. I'm giving up candy, so it's really just a massive land of temptation