What would you do if Jesus turned out to be real and came back?

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
What would I do? Give the man a high-five. I think the second coming deserves that much.

Maphysto

Dec 11, 2010
Sit down with him and talk philosophy. Find out exactly how much of his message in the Bible was true and how much was twisted by the Christians.

Vindictus

Apr 3, 2010
In all honesty, I think Jesus would be executed by the right for being 'the antichrist'/'false prophet'.

LamAnd

Nov 9, 2009
I would invite him to smoke a joint with me and discuss why people misunderstand simple things like love your next!

Exocet

Pandamonium is at hand
Dec 3, 2008
Give him a sandwich,tell him to duplicate it like he said he did back then.Well,ok,he did it with bread,but a sandwich is bread with stuff inside so I'm sure he could manage.

If he succeeds,give him the 2 sandwiches and ask him to duplicate those.Repeat until I solve world hunger,then proceed to buy a lake and ask my new-found business partner to change the lake water into wine.

From there,I have unlimited food and a lake filled with booze.The world finally has enough food to feed everyone and new sandwich-fuel power stations are developed.
Peace on Earth is achieved thanks to the power of a glorious bacon sandwich.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
I'd be like "Sup Jesus, I think you're a pretty sick guy and I have nothing but respect for you, shame your father is a bit of a c*** though". And then, if I go to hell for all eternity for 18-70 years of neutrality, I could be like "told you so, he really is a massive prick" to my christian friends.

Oh, and I'd love to discuss theology and philosophy with the guy.

For those who think atheists would burn him at the stake, I'd guess they share my opinion and would burn his father, but not Jesus. None of my atheist friends dislike Jesus at all.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Ask him how a long-haired hippy spawned so many retarded right-wing followers.

And then I'd ask why his Dad's such a fucking narcissist.

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
"If you meet your ___ on the road, kill him."

So I'd go for a headshot or something. World's not ready for another 'saviour' yet anyway.

Jun 11, 2008
Ok seriously people this and some threads among others aren't real threads and are more joke threads. This thread and the other like last X,Y and Z are all more suited to the Forum Games and R&P sections I am getting increasingly annoyed seeing these types of threads popping up again and again. Hell this is even more suited to Religion and Politics.

immortalfrieza said:
Oh just grow up and stop flamebaiting and stirring shit up.

OT: I suppose I would chew on his arm to get me the blood and body of Christ in its undiluted form.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
I would be like.

Me: I knew it already, lets go Jesus!

and so I went to Heven and became a Lightning Angel.

Good enough.