What would you do if the internet Died forever?

Strategia

za Rodina, tovarishchii
Mar 21, 2008
Buy my games in the store instead of through Steam. Cry. Remember. Cry some more. Go diving more often. Hang out with friends.

MysticnFm

Jul 8, 2009
It wouldn't be dead forever. All you would need to do is find the home of the internet and reset it.

Oct 9, 2009
go back to doing what i use to do, playing out in the front yard with my friends. Ahh, gun fights with super soakers, king of the hill on the suspicious mound of clumps of dirt and grass, wrestling matches of all verses one. Biking! drag racing by shooting bottle rockets down the street. (seriously we laid them down on the pavement and lit them. not our brightest moment). Course it probably would be less cute now considering that I'm 27 years old.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Realise that it's impossible, as we'll always have LAN.

Then go and try to reactivate the Internet by pulling the plug, then plugging it again.

beldaron

Oct 1, 2009
i'd be alittle bored, then i'd remember i hardly do any thing on-line (apart from troll about on the escapist website) and continue with my life as normal

Satum

Oct 19, 2009
I'd go to where the Internet lives to open the Windows, close the Windows and restart.

Highlandheadbanger

Jan 8, 2009
Well, there'd be no point feeling sorry for me self. I could still play Empire: TW and my 360, so I'd be alright as far as games go.

I know my lass'd be much happier without having to fight a losing battle against the internet for my attention.

Honestly it wouldn't be the end of the world for me, just a sidetrack and an excuse to finish my writing.

Jinx_Dragon

Jan 19, 2009
lead a riot that grows world wide, takes command and rebuilds the internet only bigger, better, self-aware enough to kill us all.

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
rejoice finally all games will have splitscreen multiplayer. then be really bored because i am always on the internet. then do something use full with my life

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
Be bummed as I could no longer play the multiplayer portion of games. Then I'd get over it.