What would you do with a clone of yourself?

Hiram88

Apr 28, 2009
Beat Spec ops on Modern Warfare 2, then go out and become thieves. If "the man" only new about one of us, they would never catch both of us, at least not at first. We'd probably go on with MY current life, but alternate between one going to school, and the other doing whatver the hell he wanted. I'd also make an awesome fight.

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
I would have my clone do all my homework: that way I could focus on more important things, like catching up on Final Fantasy VI and Indigo Prophecy.

camokkid

Aug 13, 2009
whaleswiththumbs said:
ae86gamer said:
Am I the only one who thought of a perverted answer?? >_>

OT: I'd run my clone over with a car. :D
I thought of one at first, but then the homoerotic factor came in and grossed me alittle.

And yes i'm sure this is approved, nothing like this showed up, something about cloning was last posted on the 4th, though.
yeah that was mine

it was about marrying/dating your clone

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Be a crime fighting duo or make it corrupt with power to make things end with us fighting each other... on top of a tall building... with samurai swords... Matrix style.
What can I say? I like style. :D

Dody16

Jan 24, 2008
I'd collect the best variety of weapons I could possibly can. Then we would each choose a weapon, and have a battle royal, to see who is truly worthy of living as me.

I would probably lose.

EDIT: After posting this, I realized how cliched my answer was. And here I was, thinking I was original.

PaulyWalnuts

Sep 7, 2009
I would have him smoke, drink, eat, and drug up. This way I could see how long/much of these variables would it take to kill me.

Aanorith

Mar 17, 2009
_zuul said:
is it masturbation if you have sex with.....?
That is abit mindblowing id say. You are playing with yourself, but your not alone.

Now, if I were to answer the question seriously, I think id get along pretty well with myself. Tho we'd prolly be competing quite abit on who would get to play on the xbox or computer for certain games. Plus with my awesome sense of humor there would never be a dull moment. Tho most of my friends would prolly agree one me is more then enough ^^

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
I would Stand next to him in a hall of mirrors, Then run up to people & pick them up on both shoulders. That would REALLY freak people out.

Or Walk past someone dressed as say...A pirate, Then have my clone walk the other way dressed as a fireman about 10 seconds later. That'd be a stare moment.

In all fairness, I'd just cause general mischief.

lovetropicana

Jul 30, 2009
If someone cloned me today, my clone would be 20-21 years younger than me, so i guess i'll treat her like a daughter...kinda like what happened in star wars, but less dying (hopefully)

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
I'd have equal share with work and etc with my clone and we would be good friends. Always wanted a proper brother...

Zaksav91

Oct 16, 2009
I would stalk my clone and scare it reapeatedly. I would then mess with him, whether it be by nerf gun or deficating in his shoes. Ah the possibilities I would make my clones life hell. But then I would probably be friends with him haha.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
We'd each start work on two of my novel ideas, and proof-read for each other. Or maybe even just one novel idea. I'd get my writing done so much faster, if we exchanged sleep routines, and could converse on our ideas.

Not the grandest of plans, but I think it's the best possible application for two of me - making use of the one talent I have to do something worthwhile.