What would you do with a key that opens everything?

Dwarfman

Oct 11, 2009
Frag off all the other keys hanging on my pocket knife and replace 'em with this one. I'll never worry about being locked out of anthing ever again.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Well since I'd probably be hunted down and have a huge bounty on my head like Light as soon as I publicly use it, I'd just mess around with it via friends. It'd be hilarious!

Then BURN IT!
La Barata said:
Two words: Chastity belts.
Oh man I had a good laugh.

II2

Mar 13, 2010
Nocturnal always be losin' her shit to petty hoods. You'd think a Daedric prince would have a bit more together.

Anyways, I'd go look for Pandora's Box.

Kortney

Nov 2, 2009
I'd have a really hard time disengaging myself from my morality. I doubt I'd be able to steal. Even if it would be incredibly easy - I'd feel rotten for doing so.

I'd probably just keep it on me in case an emergency or something. I don't know.

aLivingPheonix

Feb 26, 2010
Open the inter-dimensional doors between this universe and the Mass Effect universe, then I'd steal the Normandy and become reality's greatest inter-dimensional space pirate.

Or possible just use it to rob a bank.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
I would open the hearts and minds of all people

or you know, steal shit.

noxymoron19

Feb 4, 2011
Rayne870 said:
I would open my fiance's legs.
You had me saying "Oh Snap" On my end.

Anyways, I'd open that one shed at every school that no kid ever sees inside. That one mystery shed where you just knew the janitor killed students and hid them. Man those were good memories

ryo02

Oct 8, 2007
Dwarfman said:
Frag off all the other keys hanging on my pocket knife and replace 'em with this one. I'll never worry about being locked out of anthing ever again.
the key unlocks everything nothing was said about locking things back up you might still need all those keys for that.

Id unlock ... all the government secret stuff.

Wyane380

Feb 27, 2009
Mostly knock out padlocks for abandoned properties like factories, hospitals, and schools. And totally explore sewer and catacomb systems.

Rayne870

Nov 28, 2010
noxymoron19 said:
Rayne870 said:
I would open my fiance's legs.
You had me saying "Oh Snap" On my end.

Anyways, I'd open that one shed at every school that no kid ever sees inside. That one mystery shed where you just knew the janitor killed students and hid them. Man those were good memories
Ah yes the mystery shed, I remember that, damn it now I want to know what's inside.