What would you endlessly repeat over and over mid-fight if you were a final boss?

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I will be invisible and every now and then I will become visible for 5seconds spinning towards you with my two battle axes when I do this I will shout ''Pop goes the weasle!'' Then if a second time ''Peekaboo''.

Pezzer

Feb 15, 2009
dragonsatemymarbles said:
Scream "I HATE YOUR ICE CREAM PREFERENCES!" inbetween throwing cabbages and summoning demonic leprechauns.
ALL leprechauns are demonic.

The Mick

Dec 16, 2008
Mezzamine said:
'Would you like FRIES with that?'

'I'll take a potato chip...and EAT IT!'

'Saurkraut is GOOD FOR YOU!'

SharPhoe said:
"Haaaard-to-avooooooid... AREA ATTACK!!"

That would be my ONLY move for the entirety of the fight.
You get a cookie for referencing Psychonauts.
'I'll take a potato chip...and EAT IT!' And you get a cookie for referencing the lamest line from Death Note. I myself would just scream profanity at the top of my lungs every time I attacked. A different more hurtful word for a more powerful attack.

Ari Ace

Sep 1, 2009
The King of Rock and Roll said:
Mine would have to be the long rant I have just prepared. And funnily enough, my name as a final boss would have to be Mr. Projection.

"Hey, you, with the camera for a head. Yeah, thats right, you, eating your cheetos, lonely, with no girlfriend, muscles or tan. No job or car, yeah you buddy, YOU. Yeah, you'll probably defeat me in about 10 minutes, but you know what, I'm just a computer program, some ones and zeros, thats right, just ones and zeros. Nothing important, oh sure, you'll get an achievment for this no doubt, but you sure as hell won't have accomplished anything, you're just going to sit there, play your games, live your life without even living, without ever loving, without ever having a life. And yeah, I'm totally trying to demoralize you, I'm trying to get you to quit. But you know what, I have a point don't I, that you are just a lonely person, that gaming isn't an escape from reality, because you don't have a reality worth escaping from. Yeah, thats right, oh no, don't go reaching for that super weapon, it doesn't work. It's kind of like your genitials, nobody has ever touched it before, thats right, nobody loves you, nobody ever will, not if you keep trying to kill a few ones and zero's anyway. Go outside, do something productive, get a girl, a job, a car, a life. Thats right man, you need a life. Not an extra life like the one you just threw away trying to deactivate those shields, but a real life. Man, c'mon, you can do better than that, oh wait, no you can't, your just a pathetic pile of angst, thats right, angst, it hurts to be so trivialized doesn't it. Yeah, being a cliche sucks am I right? Well you suck too buddy, you suck so much nobody will ever love you.

Except those cheetos, thats right, enjoy those cheetos, thats all you've got. Oh, I see, now your going to hit the mute button and finish the fight that way, well TOO BAD!!! Cause I've got subtitles now. So enjoy your pathetic attempts at trying to kill something that doesn't really exist, kind of like your life, thats right. You're nothing. And yeah, this rant took forever to script, but the writer went home to his wife, and the voice actor went home to his wife, and you went home to your (long pause) hand. Cause thats all you have.

Whoa, whoa man, no need to pick up that rocket launcher, no need to be pointing that thing at me like that, somebody could get hurt. I mean, uhhhh, I know I'm just ones and zeros, but didn't I demoralize you enough, c'mon, just set the controller down and go outside, maybe even talk to a girl or something. Crazy right? What, no no no, don't shoot that thing at me. Oh come on, I never did you any harm did I? I'm not the reason that you're a lonely failure am I? I'm no---"
:) They should have put that rant into the final boss battle in Portal.
That female demoralizing voice just gives me the creeps. xD

ghalkhsdkssakgh

Jul 16, 2009
The Mick said:
Mezzamine said:
'Would you like FRIES with that?'

'I'll take a potato chip...and EAT IT!'

'Saurkraut is GOOD FOR YOU!'

SharPhoe said:
"Haaaard-to-avooooooid... AREA ATTACK!!"

That would be my ONLY move for the entirety of the fight.
You get a cookie for referencing Psychonauts.
'I'll take a potato chip...and EAT IT!' And you get a cookie for referencing the lamest line from Death Note.
Why thank you. And welcome to the Escapist.

Sketchy

Aug 16, 2008
I'd get my two buster swords out (2! Holy crap!) and just say... enjoy. Then I'd impale them with one sword, dismember with the other. The player can't win.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
Use Dow II's strategy of having stupid amounts of health and boring the player to death.

Zealous

Mar 24, 2009
I'd probably just scream "DISTRACTION!" in different tones and such to screw with 'em. While summoning a wall of puppies as my meat shield. If they kill a puppy I smack 'em... for 1 000 000 points of damage!

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
muhahahahhahahahahhahahahhaahhahahahahahahhhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahha!!!!!! then explode taking out half his health but i'd regenerate

Sam G

Jul 14, 2009
Ultimate FPS final boss:

"Aah! My god, you shot me! What the hell is wrong with you?"

While I'm lying on the ground, clutching my bullet wounds, the real final boss appears behind the hero and breaks his neck.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Charging...

*Player attacks me.

Falcon PAWCH! 999999 damage. (Comes with full SFX, followed by a YES!)

Metalchair

Feb 8, 2009
if i were a boss i would repeat the part where i kill you cuz im a badass ninja XD and i would say anything for obvious reasons