What would you rather be doing right now?

Daemascus

WAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!
Mar 6, 2010
Says it all in the title.
As for me I would really really like to be at home playing Cataclysm.

Kirkby

May 3, 2010
Absolutely anything but this. Iv no heating and theres snow everywhere so its freezing and i have to revise for a test tomorrow! (i cba to actually work for it so im just on the escapist procrastinating)

Wutaiflea

Mar 17, 2009
I'd like to be in a warm house rather than a freezing one, finishing my Christmas Cleaning so I can get the fucking decorations up.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
be playing guild wars but Ive got class in an hour

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
What would I rather be doing right now?

Yer mum.

Failing that, I'd like to be playing Blops instead of finding books to research stuff for my next essat.

shaykreth

Sep 21, 2010
I'd really rather a lot of things than be at work. I received new animu from the animudeliverman yesterday, have some borderlands to whip into shape, and my computer is whining about some sort of cataclysm that has occurred on it.

GodsAndFishes

Mar 22, 2009
What do I want to be doing now? Getting my frakking coursework done, I know that I can complete it tonight if I just actually work on it, but I keep checking various websites in the vain hope that they've updated...this is about the 10th time I've checked the escapist in the last 5 mins.

iBananaCrazy

Sep 20, 2010
Instead of babysitting two obnoxious children for the next 6 hours, I'd rather be sleeping. Or hell, even at school. Damn snow. -_-

Nietz

Dec 1, 2009
I am actually kinda good right now. Just got home from a hard day of work. But I wouldn't mind drinking a beer with a friend or two. But heck, it's only Tuesday.

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
I would like to be swimming in a pool of my own awesomeness from finishing my essay for tomorrow flawlessly.

I'm supposed to be doing it right now. ):

TyrantGanado

Oct 21, 2009
Not doing a semester's worth of coursework over the course of the next week that's for sure. Preferably designing games. Or cruising in a bitchin' ride yo!

...I'd settle for GT5. No? Fine. Fuck you, universe.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
In the words of Dukov:

"Eating and drinking and farting and screwing!"