What would you rather be doing right now?

Eumersian

Posting in the wrong thread.
Sep 3, 2009
Right now, I would love to be in chemistry class. Not because I enjoy it, I just want to get it over with, since there's a concert later.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
Playing my PS3.

I can't because I'm technically not supposed to because my grades are a little iffy and if my dad catches me I'm fucked.

May 28, 2009
Spending time with my GF but I'm too busy procrastinating (don't know if I spelt that right), if only there was way to combine the two hmmmm.

Ah well I'll figure it out later

OniaPL

Nov 9, 2010
If we aren't staying within the boundaries of reality, I would like to stand on the roof of a tall building and think how to make the world dance on my palm with my new superpowers.

If we're being realistic, I would like to be in a job interview I have longed for 4 months now.

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
I'd much rather be chilling with my gf right now than sitting here on my computer. Sadly, she's busy for a while.

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
Pirate Kitty said:
Painting my Warhammer or having sex. Too lazy to do either at the moment -_-
As lazy as I can be, I'm never too lazy for sex. Too sick sometimes, sure, but never too lazy. That's some serious dedication to laziness there Pirate. XD

Caspertjuhh

Oct 19, 2010
be on holiday with my friend.

we are planning and buying it now, but we plan to go in summerholiday. THe planning really makes me want to go NOW!

OptimisticPessimist

Nov 15, 2010
Ruling the world with an iron fist, surrounded by a harem of beautiful women.

What? You didn't say it had to be practical.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Be able to get through to Blizzards Account and Payment support >_> The goddamn line is so full they aren't even accepting more people into the line!! D:

I've been trying to get through for three days now >_<