What would you rather be doing right now?

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I'd rather be in bed with a beautiful naked woman that I had genuine affection for.

That or playing The Last Guardian.

Erecting a Sentry

Oct 17, 2010
I'd rather it'd be Christmas day and be playing Black Ops on my PS3 or on my new Xbox 360........ It's gonna be a long 18 days for me

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
Be at Manchester Central, as if it was tomorrow at 7pm.

Hadouken! then Pendulum. Probably the best line-up ever.

Thespian

Sep 11, 2010
... Are we talking, if you could be doing ANYTHING... or within reasons?
Because If I could be doing ANYTHING right now, it would involve a huge mansion-like tower in the sky made of diamond, an unprecedented amount of chocolate, and it would require me divulging a lot of details of my sexual fetishes.

*ahem* Within Reason, however... I'm quite happy where I am. I'd like to be in the bathroom, peeing, but I'm nice and comfy...

SilentBobsThoughts

Dec 29, 2009
Honestly? A little soppy but with my GF :/ Only see her on the weekends seein as she lives a train away.

Or playing a new game, I'm bored of my current collection.

Lynx

Jul 24, 2009
I'd rather be with my BF right now, instead of sitting here freezing under a blanket with the Xmas cold.

VaderMan92

Sep 9, 2010
well i would rather be getting my freak on with the entire lineup of this years playboy calender. instead of sitting here posting on the escapist.

Koganesaga

Feb 11, 2010
Desperately trying to catch up on much needed sleep, or just generally that isn't a 10 page essay.