What would your career be in The Elder Scrolls?

Oct 2, 2012
Probably a blacksmith. I like metal work, weapons, armor and even finagled myself a few crude knives. With years or practice I'd definitely be able to produce nice equipment!

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
Baron von Blitztank said:
I'd probably be a city guard in Skyrim. My knee's been acting up a bit...
wow, it took only ONE POST to bring up that!

OT: I'd master Illusion, then just take what I need by strolling in and out of towns invisible. If anyone comes after me I would just use a calm spell on them.

ninjaRiv

Aug 25, 2010
Assuming I'm "me" I'd probably be some sort of con-man or maybe a scholar. Chances are I'd pick the easiest yet most interesting career path. Maybe a mage!

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
Why, emperor of course! Is there any other possibility for me? Yeah, I don't think so.

enriel

Oct 20, 2009
Something to with Daedra; scholar or whatever I guess. All I know is that Daedric Quests are my favorite part of TES.

Sharp Blue

Dec 29, 2011
In Skyrim:A hunter near Darkwater Crossing.
In Oblivion: Working at the first edition in the Emperial City.

GigaHz

Jul 5, 2011
I'd probably be some kind of candlestick maker.

Hey, I'm being realistic here. Someone's gotta make all the candles for people. I don't see any volunteers.

MrMixelPixel

Jul 7, 2010
I'd try my darndest to be a mage in a small village. Hopefully I could impress simple folk with my sub-par talents.

deathbydeath

Jun 28, 2010
I'd become an obscenely talented smith by perpetually making leather gauntlets and using the profits to buy more leather, and then find a bunch of random people with nothing to do, stick them in a second house, and spend the rest of our time playing dress-up with the aimless dudes and wandering around the countryside, killing bad things and stealing people's harvests.

... what? It's what I did in Skyrim.

Kecunk

Feb 8, 2011
I'd probably just be a generic guy with a sword type adventurer unless i get hit in the knee with an arrow or something.

Ishal

Oct 30, 2012
I'd be the servant/herald to the Daedric Prince Hermaeus Mora so I could know the unknown and possibly wear cool Cthulu-esque masks. Probably spend most of my time in the realm of Apocrypha but I'd probably come back to Tamriel and Skyrim to kill the Thalmor every once in a while... because its just a matter of principle at this point..

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
I'd buy a tonne of cheap enchanted weapons from one dude in skyrim, then sell them for mad profits all over Tamriel.

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
Mage. One reason. Mages almost always get old. I have a stable job, and I should be able to retire in my old age. Also, magic.

Tahaneira

Social Justice Rogue
Feb 1, 2011
Librarian. I would be in charge of the spellbook instruction wing, and constantly be chasing after adventurers with a broom because they keep destroying the books after learning a spell.

I would be so mad. All the time.