What's getting you down at the moment?

Ivor The Spider

Aug 11, 2009
Having to live in my car, go to uni and look for work and a place to live.

Yep, you can just smell the shame on my unwashed body.

Rayne870

Nov 28, 2010
Rotating shifts, keeps me on a very unbalanced sleep schedule and has me constantly feeling drained. I need to do a lot of things to improve my life but I need to keep my job to pay for my severely overpriced apartment. At this point it's a nasty little cycle that I'm hoping to break this summer by moving out of the city and getting a day job somewhere else.

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
Learning that your grandmother has suffered a stroke tends to have a sobering effect on oneself. I don't know how serious it is at the moment, which in a way makes the situation worse.

sam42ification

Nov 11, 2010
Ivor The Spider said:
Having to live in my car, go to uni and look for work and a place to live.

Yep, you can just smell the shame on my unwashed body.
I know it doesn't help but at least your going to uni. Once you graduate i'm sure a good job will come along and soon you can afford a place to live. Sorrey i know it's not much but thats all i've got.

Rylot

May 14, 2010
My roommate just turned 21 (legal drinking age here in the states) so now every damn night has got to be about getting terrible beer and getting shit faced. I enjoy drinking every now and again but the drama and bullshit that goes along with him and the people he drinks with is ridiculous.

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
sam42ification said:
Cogwheel said:
The quake in Japan. I live here, see.
You live in Japan? Sorrey there is no flag thing on your profile and saying i live here could mean any thing.
If you do live japan i hope your alright and i hope your home is intact.
My bad. Fixed that, there's a flag now.

And yes, my home's fine, thanks. Only issue at the moment is potential radiation.

sam42ification

Nov 11, 2010
Cogwheel said:
sam42ification said:
Cogwheel said:
The quake in Japan. I live here, see.
You live in Japan? Sorrey there is no flag thing on your profile and saying i live here could mean any thing.
If you do live japan i hope your alright and i hope your home is intact.
My bad. Fixed that, there's a flag now.

And yes, my home's fine, thanks. Only issue at the moment is potential radiation.
Are you close to that power plant that may explode?

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
The fact that I neither have the balls/spine and the motivation/drive to:

- Get my driver's license. I don't dare stepping in a car for the first time.
- Finally work for a better future. In other words; finally get a college degree. I just...don't dare to. I just think the risk is too big, I'll fail, more humiliation, my last chance gone, etc. The pressure is humongous.

Those things are pretty depressing.
Cogwheel said:
Que?! I thought I heard all the nuclear powerplants were shut down and okay? Not the case then?

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
stupid zombie walruses who are always... ALWAYS bugging me to get give them more money so they can go clubbing. However, I know if they go clubbing they are just going to get drunk and cause the zombie apocalypse again... or is it the walrus apocalypse?

CastIronWin

Sep 15, 2009
there's a lass here at uni, we're pretty good friends and i really like her, broke up with her BF about two weeks ago (he was a dick of the first order btw). i was there comforting her and everything, not taking advantage (she took the breakup pretty hard) and within a week she's seeing one of my friends.

while not really on par with tumours and quakes which effect thousands of people this has still properly got to me and the worst thing is i fucking live with her so i can't exactly get away from being around her.

Amund

Oct 24, 2008
I started a league on DCUO in order to have a group of people I could count on to do stuff with. turns out none of them give two weasels whether or not I need something. I tried to get a quest line going with some guys, none of them followed through with helping me. After I left and came back, I saw that they were in the middle of the very thing I tried to start. Great and classy move that was.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
All my fucking homework.
And the fact that I really need to get a part-time job.