What's physically wrong with YOU?

Toriver

Lvl 20 Hedgehog Wizard
Jan 25, 2010
My teeth are abominations against God, I'm teetering on the edge of obesity, and for whatever reason, I seem to be incapable of running more than 1/8 of a mile without an ungodly amount of pain, no matter how hard I try or train.

My senses of hearing and touch also seem to be hyper-sensitive, and I believe the sense that weakened to cause that was my sense of smell. Someone's room-clearing flatulence never seems to bother me too badly.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
manic_depressive13 said:
My eyes are degenerating. My left elbow was broken when I was a kid and they didn't set it right, so it's wonky and it aches.

And my brain. Something must be wrong with my amygdala. Why are you making so many threads. It's pissing me off.
Exscuse me for having no life.

PureChaos said:
retyopy said:
PureChaos said:
i have psoriasis so can get rashes and slight acne which can be made worse by the psoriasis. other than that things are fine.
I have an incredibly long story about psoriasis, but I'm not telling unless someone asks.
what's the story?
Oh, I'll tell you if I must. /blush. But I'm telling the ultra super amazing ultra super trimmed down cut corners stabbed with a knife version. My friends mom has psirosis, she became a vegan, my sister also became a vegan because she's also friends with my friend.

VERY TRIMMED.

Seventh Actuality

Apr 23, 2010
Lordosis of my spine and slumped shoulders, both of which I'm trying to fix with exercise.

Also I lisp like fuck, something else I'm finding hard to do anything about. God, this shit annoys me. I feel bad because there are people out there with no legs or whatever and I'm always bitching about a lisp, but it does piss me off.

Connor Lonske

Sep 30, 2008
My right index finger has a scare and incorrectly formed bone due to in cracking and never getting proper treatment.

Also, I'm fat. That's always a plus.

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
retyopy said:
manic_depressive13 said:
My eyes are degenerating. My left elbow was broken when I was a kid and they didn't set it right, so it's wonky and it aches.

And my brain. Something must be wrong with my amygdala. Why are you making so many threads. It's pissing me off.
Okay I forgive you.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
retyopy said:
Hagi said:
Not really wrong but I'm incapable of gaining weight. I can eat whatever and I won't gain any fat at all.
Poor you. You must cry yourself to sleep.

Do I really need a "/sarcasm?"
Well, I have the same problem, and seeing as I'm a 6'6'' 17 year old who weighs less than 130 Lbs., it's a pretty significant deal. No weight gain means I'm unable to build muscle, and I can barely bench half my weight as it is. I'll let you do the math on that.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
I have Hereditary Angioedema [http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002427/].
In short, some protein in my blood runs out sometimes and it makes my intestines swell up so I spend a whole night throwing up in intense pain.
I just consider myself lucky my intestines swell up rather than my neck. Organs hurt, but at least I don't risk suffocating every time it happens.

Apart from that, I'm pretty much fine. I bruise easy, but that's not exactly a medical condition.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Bugger all! For now. >.>
Although apparentally my right foot turns inwards when I walk. This is just the word of a German friend though, nobody else has ever noticed it, me included.

Oh, and there's a chance I have Protein S deficiency. My mum does, but hopefully I don't.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
manic_depressive13 said:
retyopy said:
manic_depressive13 said:

Okay I forgive you.
Really? REALLY? Oh, exscuse me a moment, I think I might break into tears of joy! WOOHOO!

I realize that I say exscuse a lot. Type, really.

RuralGamer

Jan 1, 2011
Fallen arches in my feet and a bad right knee; both of these are agony when its a bad day (which comes around about once a fortnight; usually not on the same day). My knee makes it hard to climb up or down stairs and my fallen arches mean I walk really weird and uncomfortably when I'm not wearing proper shoes.

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
Nothing really, I've seemed to have grown out fine.

I'd like to have more facial hair, because the only place it grows is on my mustache and I think I'd look rather dashing with a beard, but other than that, nothing really.

Emotionally though? Even the simplest of insults will keep me up pissed off. Don't ever get in a fight with the opposite sex. Girls play dirty.

Edit: Now that I think of it, I have high arches on my feet making it extremely painful to run, seeing how I used to be a long distance runner, that kinda sucked.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
I think I've become semi-nocturnal. I'm practically incapable of sleeping before around 4am now. Although perhaps it's a habit that my body can break out of, but for now I just can't seem to sleep before then. Basically I did something similar to this:

I also think that i'm in pretty bad shape. Not overwheight or anything just increadibly lazy and lacking muscles/strength/stamina.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
My pinkie toes are curved akwardly and I have no ear-lobes.

I'm not saying either are a bad thing.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
manic_depressive13 said:
Hmmm... clever, a little on the long side, is it?

OT: Not much beyond shortsightedness (especially in my right eye), partial deafness in both ears (again, especially on the right side), a plethora of scars, a bent and twisted spine, colour blindness and... no I think that's about it...

IronStorm9

Jun 15, 2010
I have ADHD and minor dust mite allergies. I also have a bit of an acne problem, but other than that, I'm perfectly healthy

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
retyopy said:
Really? REALLY? Oh, exscuse me a moment, I think I might break into tears of joy! WOOHOO!

I realize that I say exscuse a lot. Type, really.
I realised my previous statement would probably cause you soul-crushing despair, because nothing is more important than my opinion, so I thought I should alleviate your misery by bestowing my forgiveness.

Are you going for all the thread-related badges or something?

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
erm....a weird lump in my armpit, havnt felt for it in ages...it isnt there anymore, but once i squished it and im sure i felt it split...or perhaps it slipped, hard to tell....

the pathway to my right ear is a bit weird, nomatter how much i clean it, i usually have to squish it from the outside, or hole my ear up and open my jaw to get some reasonable sound, right now its fine...maybe i can't get moisture out or something?

NinjaDuckie

Sep 9, 2009
- My long-distance eyesight gets pretty damn blurry without my glasses.
- My jaw has a high chance of dislocating itself if I yawn too widely, due to the 'doorstop' bone not having enough substance to actually stop my jaw where it should.
- I've never actually been in a fistfight, so I have no clue how well I'd survive.
- Surprisingly, despite not really working out or anything, I'm capable of running quite a long distance at a rate none of my friends can keep up with.
- If I see something waist-high that I could easily vault over, I get stuck when I actually reach the object like a badly scripted NPC (although I think this is probably more a psychological problem than a physical one).