What's physically wrong with YOU?

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
demoman_chaos said:
My man-parts have a slight leftward curve when not in midget mode, proving that I am not right
Its normal for guys to have a curve in their dick.

And there you go, you won't see me talking about another guy's junk for another 10 years (unless I'm insulting their midget dick).

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
manic_depressive13 said:
retyopy said:
Really? REALLY? Oh, exscuse me a moment, I think I might break into tears of joy! WOOHOO!

I realize that I say exscuse a lot. Type, really.
I realised my previous statement would probably cause you soul-crushing despair, because nothing is more important than my opinion, so I thought I should alleviate your misery by bestowing my forgiveness.

Are you going for all the thread-related badges or something?
Ummm... No. I'm just making threads because I'm bored.

Mister Man

May 16, 2011
Nothing, really. I haven't been diagnosed with any handicaps and I'm strong and able. Could be less lazy, but I doubt that counts as physical. I have a few scars and moles, though.

Quala

Mar 18, 2009
TLS14 said:
I have scoliosis in my upper spine. It made one leg grow slightly shorter than the other when I hit puberty, so now I walk really weird. It was too high up to perform surgery on, as well. Be glad it's just a small bladder that you have. You could have been like me, possibly in a wheelchair. (I'm not, but there was a good chance that I would have been if the scoliosis would have progressed any further.)
Ah, scoliosis. Mine happened to be a surgery case. 2 weeks in the hospital barely being able to get any sleep is no fun. At least there was morphine.

Optiluiz

Dec 30, 2010
Kinda overweight, and horrible hair. A few other little things too but, that would be nitpicking. I guess I could be worse off...

Appleshampoo

Sep 27, 2010
Severe Haemophilia A, and as a result I now have Arthritis in my right ankle and right elbow. Good times!

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
Compared to some of these mine is very minor but non the less has fucked up my self esteem. I have a ton of stretch marks on my biceps legs stomach. I'm not even fat either so it really sucks. You can't even cure them so I have to live with them the rest of my life.

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
retyopy said:
manic_depressive13 said:
retyopy said:
manic_depressive13 said:
My eyes are degenerating. My left elbow was broken when I was a kid and they didn't set it right, so it's wonky and it aches.

And my brain. Something must be wrong with my amygdala. Why are you making so many threads. It's pissing me off.
Exscuse me for having no life.
Okay I forgive you.
Really? REALLY? Oh, exscuse me a moment, I think I might break into tears of joy! WOOHOO!

I realize that I say exscuse a lot. Type, really.
Since you say it so much, it might help if you knew it was "Excuse".
.. <3 you reeeally :3

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
im annoyingly tall (i think) for a girl. Im 5'10" and i hate it, cause i love to wear heels, but that generally puts me over 6 foot and, i feel that i intimidate everyone when they meet me...

Sep 14, 2009
meh, birthmark on my chest that is decently small and not bad, and i have a hairy ass

not much else wrong..soccer injuries have basically destroyed my right ankle so i can't turn on a dime but i'm healthy as a horse besides that.

and i guess if you want to call it "physical", i am hot ALL THE DAMN TIME, hell i have 3 fans hitting me right now and i'm still not cool.

Chappy

May 17, 2010
I have a very small lung capacity and I work in a Bakery so it's not getting any better (They suggest the flour in the bakery may be affecting me.)

Also I drank a industrial sized amount of Relentless Energy drink when I was a few years younger and nearly gave myself a heart attack, sometimes I still get chest pains.

Short sight, and not sure if it counts but I'm am in the Dangerous category of Underweight.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Quala said:
TLS14 said:
I have scoliosis in my upper spine. It made one leg grow slightly shorter than the other when I hit puberty, so now I walk really weird. It was too high up to perform surgery on, as well. Be glad it's just a small bladder that you have. You could have been like me, possibly in a wheelchair. (I'm not, but there was a good chance that I would have been if the scoliosis would have progressed any further.)
Ah, scoliosis. Mine happened to be a surgery case. 2 weeks in the hospital barely being able to get any sleep is no fun. At least there was morphine.
Man, fuck that. I'd at least have my family bring my handhelds and laptop in to keep myself entertained and my mind off the pain if the morphine ever wore off before the next dosage.

But hey, on the bright side, your spine isn't crooked anymore! ^_^

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Well I have a flat foot and a slightly shorter leg which can cause foot and back pain.

I also have Vitiligo which is a condition where your immune system destroys the pigment producing parts of your skin and so creates albino white patches of skin (particularly on the extremities). Luckily I'm white and fairly pale anyway so it's not as noticeable as on someone with black or dark skin. It's incurable and will probably get worse, but it's not that dangerous except the pale patches are extra sensitive to sunburn and skin cancer.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
i'm longsighted, athsmatic and chubby.
The Pinray said:
M-m-m-m-me?! I have really dark bags under my eyes. Think L from Death Note. I hate them. : /
same here. but thats cos i dont sleep.

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
I have Trigeminal Neuralgia, it's a massive barrel of laughs......
Regular migraines and my left knee sometimes locks in a bent position and it has to be forced straight to get it working right again.