What's physically wrong with YOU?

MrTub

Mar 12, 2009
Asthma and because I often used to forget to take my medicine I got weak lungs.
High blood pressure
Bad sight
A damage on my right ear which makes it sound like mild form of tinnitus.
Lack of vitamins.
Heartburns so bad that I vomit from them

And Im tired all the time.

winginson

Mar 27, 2011
My ribs are angled weird so I look like I have a massive belly when I don't.
My thumbs click whenever I move them and I have days long boughts of pain from them.

Dunno if it counts but tuna makes me vomit.

Naeras

Mar 1, 2011
My ribs bend inwards and it looks like someone hit me in the chest with a sledgehammer.
Incidentally, when people ask, that's what I tell them, and add in a couple of hot girls I was protecting from the sledgehammer-psychopath.

Overlard

May 12, 2010
I have huge manboobs, bad thing I will never get to see girl boobs because of that, good thing is that I can play with mine tits and imagine they are girls, so it is not as bad as it might sound.

Composer

Aug 3, 2009
ReservoirAngel said:
Composer said:
ReservoirAngel said:
Newby_Newb said:
I have a small penis.
^^ ding ding ding ^^

Yeah I do too... unless you were joking in which case forget I said this *shifty eyes*

Aside from that I have horrible eyesight, I'm pathetically short and young-looking for my age and I have an irritating-as-hell speech impediment.
i got the opposite of you,i look at least 4-5 years older then what i am. its rather awkward seeing as im the youngest in my social group
Mine's awkward in a very different way. Let's just say when you look about 16 and your boyfriend looks about 25, it can cause some awkward moments when you get a bit affectionate in public. Highlights of such moments include a woman threatening to report my boyfriend to the police.

It's fun being me...
hehehe
happens to me with my girlfriend, but im the one getting yelled at =_=

quantum mechanic

Jul 8, 2009
The grooves in my kneecaps where my other leg bones are supposed to slide aren't aligned properly. I'm also prone to severe stomach pain, nausea and vomiting 3-4 times per week. Haven't figured out what causes that yet.

DaJoW

Aug 17, 2010
Multiple scoliosis. Not very severe, but most of my spine is crooked, giving me a constant back pain.

Mar 9, 2010
UnendingLight said:
I also have a split uvula (so i technically have 2). Its freaky .
I read vulva. I think you can assume the rest.

There isn't anything wrong with me, I'm fairly perfect in that sense. I'm a little on the short size and have baby face, but they aren't particularly 'wrong'. Aside from that, yeah, healthy body.

Oh, unless you count a dangerously low BMI and a fast metabolism.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
I've got poor, poor co-ordination, specially with my hands to the point that I can't tie shoelaces or many knots at all.

I have poor balance and my reaction time isn't exactly brilliant and I have a really, really big nose.

However on the positive I have really flexible limbs which is a great asset when it comes to grappling as armbars and leg locks often have no effect on me at all. I can also move my ears.

May 29, 2011
Scars, Stretching scars (or whatever the technical term is) from growing 11 cm in 6 months, moles, I can't see very well farther than 3 meters without my classes, I have these weird... Somethings on my arm because of....SOmething, Im freakishly tall for someone my age (189 cm and 14 years old), my left thumb bends in a really weird way and I'm not exactly sure this counts but after lifting weights about every 3 days for 20-40 minutes for significantly less than a month my strenght almost tripled. Im not exaggerating in the slightest.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
neonsword13-ops said:
My pinkie toes are curved akwardly and I have no ear-lobes.

I'm not saying either are a bad thing.
No earlobes is just a recessive trait. It's pretty common, I have it too.

Um, I have a really oddly shaped skull that's sort of hard to notice. One side of my face is a tiny bit further forward than the other, it's round like an Asian head and I have an almost-90-degree angle on the back top of it.

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
retyopy said:
Hagi said:
Not really wrong but I'm incapable of gaining weight. I can eat whatever and I won't gain any fat at all.
Poor you. You must cry yourself to sleep.

Do I really need a "/sarcasm?"
Hahaha I know right? Its always amazing to me when people complain about that, meanwhile people (like me) have to fight just to stay at "healthy"

OT: Physically? Meh, I'm allergic to poison ivy not that bad. MENTAL on the other hand...

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
I'm overweight. And a hole in my heart (Literal, not metaphorical.). Aside from those two, I am fine. And dead sexy.

Declaro

Sep 1, 2010
UltraDeth said:
I have cleft lip and palate (unilateral incomplete for refrence)
I was born with this too. In addition, I've got a bad ankle. I've broken it 5 times, and it aches when it gets cold or the weather changes.

Kyle 2175

Jan 7, 2010
I have type one diabetes. I have coeliac disease. I'm lactose intolerant. I'm short/near-sighted. I had phimosis when I was younger. Yay me!

AMX58

Jan 27, 2010
i did have a heart condition but grew out of it I also got flat feet and well yeah thats about it

Alkaline

Mar 12, 2011
Uhh, double-vision at times.

I also have a massive birth mark on my face, plus a sizable dent just above my left temple.

I also seem to have a seasonal skin disorder which causes the backs of my hands to dry, crack and bleed during the winter. It's not nearly as bad as it sounds, though.

Apart from that, I'm pretty much fine.

goldvisor

Mar 20, 2009
retyopy said:
Hagi said:
Not really wrong but I'm incapable of gaining weight. I can eat whatever and I won't gain any fat at all.
Poor you. You must cry yourself to sleep.

Do I really need a "/sarcasm?"
No need for sarcasm, just because the condition is one many would cherish to have does not mean it is not a problem for the person that does have it, in his case not being able to practice sports on a more then casual level. I myself am barely over the 'safe' under limit for my length weightwise and i do consider not being able to gain weight as mucha problem as not being abel to lose weight should i have been over the 'safe' upperlimit