What's physically wrong with YOU?

baconbaby299

May 7, 2011
I have 5 fingers on each hand, its getting annoying. Especially considering I have a hand growing from my foot. I keep stepping on it

Fugitive Panda

Jan 21, 2011
Most pressingly, my jaw seems to be coming unhinged. Whenever I chew anything it makes a horrible grinding sound.

xXGeckoXx

Jan 29, 2009
TLS14 said:
I have scoliosis in my upper spine. It made one leg grow slightly shorter than the other when I hit puberty, so now I walk really weird. It was too high up to perform surgery on, as well. Be glad it's just a small bladder that you have. You could have been like me, possibly in a wheelchair. (I'm not, but there was a good chance that I would have been if the scoliosis would have progressed any further.)
The fact that they could not operate it, that operation is awful. I too have scoliosis lower spine and hope I will never reach operation.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
My eyes have gone from better-than-average to blurry when 30cm away from my face, I have an overbite enough to be able to fit a finger between the depths of my jaws, I have too big a gap between my front teeth, I can't clench my right fight without the top segment of my middle finger first bending 90 degrees while the rest of the finger is straight (relatively, see next point), the same finger always curves outwards, my right ring finger from the middle bends about 10 degrees to the right, and I have a very small bald-spot that unless my hair is very short can't be seen. Oh, and I shed various areas of skin annually.

There, a list of very minor hindrances.

theevilgenius60

Jun 28, 2011
My spine, once broken in several places has been fused. I have several messed up joints. Other than that I look like a damn Greek god.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
I have problems with my back and joints, asthma, bad eyesight and my kidneys are a pain in each side of my lower back (that's where you feel kidney pain... knowledge I gained the hard way).

Back and joint pains can be blamed on exercising (however it feels better after exercising).
Asthma can be blamed on my father's genes just like my eyesight.
Kidneys was damaged while I was in junior high.

Hexenwolf

Sep 25, 2008
retyopy said:
manic_depressive13 said:
retyopy said:
manic_depressive13 said:
My eyes are degenerating. My left elbow was broken when I was a kid and they didn't set it right, so it's wonky and it aches.

And my brain. Something must be wrong with my amygdala. Why are you making so many threads. It's pissing me off.
Exscuse me for having no life.
Okay I forgive you.
Really? REALLY? Oh, exscuse me a moment, I think I might break into tears of joy! WOOHOO!

I realize that I say exscuse a lot. Type, really.
Excuse has no "s" in it. Been driving me crazy...

magnuslion

Jun 16, 2009
I am too damn big.
No seriousley: I am not overweight, I am huge. I have 22" arms, a 50" chest, wide shoulders, and I am 6'4. nothing is freaking designed for people my size. a queen sized bed is like a full to me. clothes hardly ever fit right. finding size 14 triple E shoes is a *****. Most chairs, etc are not built for someone my size. Sitting in a restaurant booth sucks. it may seem great to people who are smaller than me to be so big, but it sucks a lot of the time.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
My right ankle has..... issues. I hurt it about 12 years ago and I didn't really do a good job at taking care of it so every once in a while it will give out on me if I stand on that side for too long. And because of that my left ankle has over compensated for that and has tendonitis which will hurt like a ***** whenever it feels like it.

Oh and I have a slight speech impediment.....other than that I'm healthy!

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
I have an underbite jaw, a pointy ear, patchy facial hair. I've been ~180 lbs for the last three years, I didn't gain anything the summer I stayed home sitting on my ass with a mountain of snacks, and I didn't lose anything the next summer where I ran every day, dieted like a ************, and walked several miles every time my friends and I hung out because we don't live around anything interesting and nobody has a car.

Chasing-The-Light

Jul 16, 2011
I have skin cancer, so I have lots of scars from biopsy's and what not.
I also have terrible knees from sitting in too many 'awkward' positions, that makes it hard to walk sometimes...
I also have terrible insomnia.

joeman098

Jun 18, 2007
lot of my every day pain is due to playing football my shoulder knee lower back are all wonderfull! and by wonderfull i mean awful