What's the latest manly stuff you've been up to.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
dillinger88 said:
Just got back from the pub with lads. Had a few pints of Black Sheep. That's pretty manly.

What I don't undertstand is all the middle aged men coming into the pub and ordering WKDs or Kopparberg summer fruits cider. Seriously? These people take the piss out of me having long hair when they drink women's drinks? It's backwards, I say!
I hope you slapped the shit out of them. Even thirteen-year-old girls consider themselves too old for WKDs.

OT: Had a wank; I am my own master(bater)!

berettastorm88

Apr 2, 2011
hmm i haven't been up to much...
just put on my trucker cap and lumber jack plaid shirt,
went out and beat up a couple of thugs with both my hands and legs tied behind my back,
then ripped the hair from a grizzle bears chest and told it to run,
dove into crock infested swamps and attacked a swamp monster,
and after that i was just doing some causal pull ups 175 ft above a free way.
ya not much at all.

Eventidal

Nov 11, 2009
I wrestled a Rathalos with my bare hands. Took it on man to dragon wearing nothing but my underclothes. I stood there right in front of its face, kicked it in the nose, and whispered softly... COME AT ME BRO.

And it proceeded to jump me and bite my neck off. Not doing that again. :'|

(witty name here)

Jul 15, 2011
I just did 50 pushups, just now, Only because I wanted to post something marginally impressisive here :) Also I just went for a slightly impressive parkour adventure.

DYin01

Oct 18, 2008
Smoked a few cigars and drank a few beers with new bandmates. The only thing it missed was fine whisky, really.

-edit: I forgot; I recently broke my rowing machine, by using it to death. The rope snapped. I felt manly.

Riecharus

Jan 21, 2011
Got drunk on the back of a jeep in africa that had six dead ostriches in it, one of them I had shot myself.

Atheist.

Overmind
Sep 12, 2008
Cheezeypoofs said:
Smoking cigars and drinking some 151. It's 8 am now, so I should probably get some sleep. "Tomorrow" may be unpleasant.
That sounds pretty manly. Considering the cigars could ignite lingering fumes from the 151 in your throat. That could be unpleasant.

I don't know, I guess literally throwing a patron out the door for trying to steal my tip money.

TheTurtleMan

Mar 2, 2010
Well lately I've been trying to carve a path through some woods to a lake close to my neighborhood. This involves chopping through downed trees to clear the path with a regular Amurican made axe, not a chainsaw, or as real men call it, the sissy-saw (actually I would have killed for a chainsaw, I'm just too cheap to buy one). I also ran five miles at six thirty this morning for sports related purposes.

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
I have emergency weights for when I need to reinforce my masculinity such as in the event of me sharing a 2 pack of small pink cakes with my male companion whoum I spend many a heterosexual evening of video game playing with. I mean seriously its amazing how much sex we don't have.

And then we talk about chicks and grunt sometimes, because we are very masculine and hetero, did I mention im not gay? Plus he smokes and has a girlfriend, so thats something to keep in mind when you start making wild accusations about me and my perfectly natural and not gay relationship with him. Even if he does spend a lot more time wirh me than with her..... time not spent not having sexual intercourse that is! Because we are men, manly masculine male blokes of testosterone filled manliness.

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
Mr Companion said:
time not spent not having sexual intercourse that is!
Double negative.

OT: I just headbutted my lack of masculinity right on the nose, that counts?

Cheezeypoofs

Professional Brony
Dec 19, 2010
Atheist. said:
Cheezeypoofs said:
Smoking cigars and drinking some 151. It's 8 am now, so I should probably get some sleep. "Tomorrow" may be unpleasant.
That sounds pretty manly. Considering the cigars could ignite lingering fumes from the 151 in your throat. That could be unpleasant.

I don't know, I guess literally throwing a patron out the door for trying to steal my tip money.
Holy sweet God. Now I have a new fear. Thank you good sir for that warning

deakin_j

Mar 14, 2011
waterfight in a thunderstorm, before falling 30+ feet down a cliff-face. as of yet, there has been nothing to challenge my theory of being indestructible.

Atheist.

Overmind
Sep 12, 2008
Cheezeypoofs said:
Atheist. said:
Cheezeypoofs said:

Holy sweet God. Now I have a new fear. Thank you good sir for that warning
Yeah, I'd try to keep the flammable booze away from a source of ignition. Maybe switch to an 80 proof scotch when you're about to smoke a cigar. Scotch and cigars is classy as fuck anyway.

Qtoy

Apr 21, 2011
Paintball a couple weeks ago, Paintball in a week.
Hung out with my best friend and checked out his new truck.
Went on a run a few minutes ago.
Canoed several weeks ago, tubed down a river more recently.
And finally, rode ATVs and shot guns several months ago with my aforementioned best friend. It was badass.