whats the most pointless holiday?

mike1921

Oct 17, 2008
Lullabye said:
4)Vegetarians are hipocrites. They still eat plants(which are alive) the only difference is that they may or may not have certain chemicals(emotion). Seriously, rip some bark of a tree and look at the inside. then look at the next steak you eat. Its really quite similar. But if the veggie guys get a holiday then us carnivors should get one to neh?
vegetarians don't all have one reason. Some have medical reasons, and some say they don't want to eat a living thing but they don't mean it scientifically, they really mean they don't want to eat anything that used to be concious.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
mike1921 said:
Lullabye said:
4)Vegetarians are hipocrites. They still eat plants(which are alive) the only difference is that they may or may not have certain chemicals(emotion). Seriously, rip some bark of a tree and look at the inside. then look at the next steak you eat. Its really quite similar. But if the veggie guys get a holiday then us carnivors should get one to neh?
vegetarians don't all have one reason. Some have medical reasons, and some say they don't want to eat a living thing but they don't mean it scientifically, they really mean they don't want to eat anything that used to be concious.
i understand completly if its a medical thing, but the other reason? Very very stupid. But then thats just my opinion. I personnaly like eating fish right after I burn them alive over a fire. But I can see what that may not be as appealing to others.

Zombie Turtle

Aug 28, 2008
May day (...)
Mother/fathers day(What's wrong with birthdays?)
Pancake day (Why...?)
Halloween (Just celebrating the devil, by dressing all evil like, if you ask me)

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
ssgt splatter said:
SmilingKitsune said:
I'm tempted to say Valentines day, if you're in a relationship it's fine, but if you're not then it really just becomes "bitter loneliness day".
Too true mate.
So So True.

Also New Yeras Eve lets's stay up and watch Dick Clark try and be hip. Also the New years day is just an excuse to be lazy, but then so is pretty much every holiday.