What's the story behind your avatar?

Karhukonna

Nov 3, 2010
I've had an Emishi Haruki avatar for as long as I've been active around the internet. Way back when I was still but a 14-year-old, I dabbled a bit with some anime. I haven't really picked up any series in a long time, but back then, I just randomly got into this one series, "GetBackers", and it became the first anime series I ever watched.

The dude in my avatar is a character in the anime/manga called Emishi Haruki, and he was this kick-ass brawler, but also a hopelessly romantic comedian as well. Essentially, he was a fictional character I related to in my teens. This particular avatar is from the manga.

Stravant

May 14, 2011
I don't have an Avatar yet, but when I do, it'll probably be a Battlefield 3 soldier wearing a Top Hat and Monocle, because I love Battlefield, but I also love Top Hats

Section Crow

Infamous Scribbler for Life
Aug 26, 2009
it's a crow photograph i got from google images, i picked it because it matches my name and whenever i hear or see a crow it makes me smile

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
Because according to a highly scientific test I found on a final fantasy fansite I am most like auron when I'm pissed and like yuna any other time. I also happen to be too lazy to find/make something custom and I didn't want people to be confused about my gender.

Result: stock auron.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
my avatar is a combination of two of the most awsome comics ever

it looks a little funny though, Ill have to fix his glasses (also march mayhem on the computer)

Mozza444

Nov 19, 2009
Spinning Star.
Because why the fuck not?
- Simple
- Different to other peoples
- Moving so catches more attention

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Why, it's Heather and Alessa from Silent Hill 3!

I don't really remember where I found it, but I like. It was either this or Heather losing to Pyramid Head in a snowball fight....

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
I am Vobis, proud member of the New Lunar Republic, and I am The Voice of Equestria!

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
Drew it, hair being inspired if not directly ripped from a campy, punnerriffic (in the dub) Digimon Villain.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Persona 4 is my favorite game.

One random google search later and Badabing-Badaboom New Avatar Goodness!!! I'm planing on adding a trollface to the shadow to make it a bit more of a personal charm.

So yeah, it's cool.

El Dwarfio

Jan 30, 2012
Mine is a self portrait of me.

A few years back I had a nasty accident with a Magma Smelter, lost all of my hair, all of it.

Well a Dwarf with no hair is hardly any dwarf at all, luckily the Chief Medical Dwarf was able to come up with an uncanny solution, and solve our Fortress' Catsplosion problem at the same time.

I don't think anyone notices.

EDIT:
duckymcfly99 said:
My avatar? Well it was Zoidberg, but then I changed it because I am obviously a classy ************.
Why not Zoidberg?

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Play Portal 2 co-op and you'll understand. Basically, a talented user from Youtube called Axel787 [http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel787] animated this clip and the basic jist of it is that Blue got Orange pregnant. Good job Blue.