What's the story of your avatar?

Kitsune Hunter

What a beautiful Duwang!
Dec 18, 2011
My avatar is Komugi from Hunter X Hunter which is now currently my favourite anime. She is a champion of a boardgame called Gungi which was invited in her country (which is pretty much like North Korea) I just love her character, she's adorable, funny and whenever you learn more about her, you just want to give her a hug

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Artina89 said:
JoJo said:
Artina89 said:
I would love to have any part of the duel as a gif avatar, but my skills are nonexistent in that area.
Ask and you shall receive my friend:

Oh wow, thank you very much!
You're welcome, have a merry Christmas! :)

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Mine is just a cartoon version of myself that I drew. Couldn't be less interesting. :)

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
My avatar is a race of Vampire-Werewolf hybrids that I created. The GIF itself was made in 3DS Max then converted into a GIF in Photoshop. I really love the end result.

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
I'm a big fan of the iDOLM@STER series of games and have been using iM@S avatars for some time now. Some time last year I switched to an animated gif of the New Generations trio and have been using it since. Recently though, there was a 2nd anniversary event for the Cinderella Girls game and this music PV was released in celebration.

I ended up taking a short part of the clip and turning it into a gif. It took me hours to capture and resize it without losing any of the animation quality or diluting the colour scheme. Then not a few hours after I finished a better gif was posted on a certain board but I'd already used this one, guess I'm still new to this. I'm just glad that some anon was cool enough to download the full PV off NicoNico before it was taken down. The gif would be a lot lower quality if I had to use a YT video as a source.

This one works well as a Christmas avatar too thanks to the snow falling.

UniversalRonin

Nov 14, 2012
I just wanted something cool and unique. I have a lego Illuminati Pyramid on my desk at work (I loved TSW when I had a computer that could handle it.... also guess my faction....) And the mook sat in front of it is a representation of me. Made in Lego. down to the glasses and messy brown hair. Sat a desk that somewhat resembles my desk.

It gives me the happies.

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008
I made it :D
see! [http://flufflesthepancake.deviantart.com/art/Holy-reflections-batman-0-2-264190632]
also these [http://flufflesthepancake.deviantart.com/art/Disassembly-264182734]
two. [http://flufflesthepancake.deviantart.com/art/Holy-reflections-batman-264189849]

annoyinglizardvoice

Apr 29, 2009
A pic of the face of the chicken-with-scorpion-tail monster from Golden Axe. It was my avatar on a Golden Axe fan site, and the only pic I had of the right size.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
To sum it up

I saw a potential loop gif in the season 2 final of MLP:FiM however after that episode, several members on this site had the new character as their avatar (I prefered to be unquie when it come to Avatar) so I waited abit (months) for her popularity to died down. After that I asked a member to turn that clip into a loop gif avatar.

AnthrSolidSnake

Jun 2, 2011
Back when I wanted to start up my own dedicated Youtube and Twitch accounts, I asked my girlfriend to draw me an avatar, and cover photo for youtube. My picture is of myself, as drawn by my girlfriend. Shortly after, Google decided to fuck up youtube and I've been too afraid to jump into the mix ever since, so I decided to not let it go to waste and use it as my avatar for websites I visit often.

Rip Van Rabbit

~ UNLIMITED RULEBOOK ~
Apr 17, 2012
<---- That's Ryuko Matoi from the anime Kill La Kill.

I have changed my avatar fairly frequently in the past, mostly due to changing tastes or encountering new sources of inspiration and admiration. I'm a sucker for strong female characters, my weakness however is anything that's vaguely cute.

Overall, I just love Ryuko's attitude and personality.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
Pink Floyd's album Wish You Were Here (my favorite album) features a lot of strange surrealist artwork.

I decided to use one for my avatar, plus or minus changes in scenery. Any resemblance to Slenderman is coincidental.

KazeAizen

Jul 17, 2013
My avatar is born from my now current obsession with Disney's Frozen and the only current legal Disney princess that is actually close to my age. Also Let it Go. I love that song now.