What's your Alignment (oh boy a quiz thread)

gim73

Jul 17, 2008
This is how you do it guys:

You are 83.3% Evil.
You are 51.3% Chaotic.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

You are compelled by greed, hatred, jealousy, and a lust for destruction. You are hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and often unpredictable. You are out for whatever you can get and have no qualms about doing so in a ruthless and brutal manner. However, your plans are haphazard. Any alliances you make or groups you form are fragile and poorly organized. Some people would describe you as ?Demonic.?
You are the stereotypical?Destroyer.? You believe in the destruction of not only beauty and life, but also the order and organization on which they stand.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Jack the Ripper, Saddam Hussein, Blackbeard the Pirate, Cruella DeVille, Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, Khan Noonian Singh, Dr. Evil, Professor Moriarty, and Lord Voldemort.

Seriously? Dr Evil? Most of these guys don't fit into the mold of chaotic evil! A couple of them really belong in the LAWFUL evil category. Chaotic evil is an artform. You can't expect many of these names to appreciate it. If you want to put a character out there that personifies chaotic evil, then look no further than the Joker from The Dark Knight. It's hard to find ACTUAL people who exhibit this alignment.

And all you true neutral goons out there: You are actually closer to undecided than true neutral. I prefer the second edition rules for true neutrality, where you strove to actually balance all order and chaos with good and evil, so no one side grows too strong. If that means helping the goblins fight off the group of adventurers plundering their layer, so be it!

TSR dungeons and dragons is so much better than Wizards of the Coast d20 system dungeons and dragons in many ways. Alignment clarification is just one of the benefits.

Headless Zombie

Feb 18, 2009
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

You act in accordance with law, tradition, and your personal code. Order and organization are paramount. You are a clear thinker, careful, and calculating. You keep your promises. You may believe in your own personal code or standard, or you may favor a strong, organized government that provides order for all.
You are the stereotypical 'Judge.' You are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.
Seems about right.

SnowCold

Oct 1, 2008
Neutral good, with a hint of lawfull

I guess that's why I love playing as Chaotic Neutral charactars, still lame though =(

Lavi

Sep 20, 2008
Well, mine always say Chaotic evil, so screw it I'll keep that one thanks.

SnowCold

Oct 1, 2008
BGH122 said:
"Your country has come under attack by a foreign power. Unfortunately, the fight does not go well, and defeat seems likely."

Fine, what was my country's involvement in the initial conflict? Did my government provoke the attack? Was my government generally good and beneficial for the people, based upon sound motives and always acting with the interests of the many at heart? Is the aggressor, now the ruler of my country, considered just? Is their cause one that will benefit my people and so on.

Take the two following scenarios, both fitting the description in the question:

1) My country is Germany Circa 1945. The Russian forces have just swamped Berlin and the Allies are on their way. The Nazi party's leader is dead and crushing defeats are reported across the warzones. Should I lay down my life for the Nazi party, knowing full well that their beliefs made no-sense, were often self-refuting and were wholly unjust?

2) My country is the United Kingdom Circa 2012. Hypothetical Nation P has attacked my country. P is a dictatorially led nation with a strong history of war-crimes and barbaric, sectionally-serving leadership. Whilst not perfect, the United Kingdom has, in recent years, operated as a constitutional monarchy-come-representative democracy. When the government have made bad decisions they've done so because the public have given them leave to. My United Kingdom has always operated on standards of fairness and decency.

See the massive disparity between the two circumstances? In one scenario I'd consider myself foolish to fight the aggressor and in the other I'd be foolish not to.
Well, that's why they ask where you come from in the end, for example, In Israel it's almost a retorical question if to fight for your contry in a war, since we have many enemys and we even border wit them.

For Americans though, almost no one in america wan't to fight for their contry causethey never had too (even WW2 wasn't that important for the americans), so they think that they would fight for there land only if the goverment is good. In Israel everyone hates the goverment, but I am pretty sure that 90% of every one capable to fight will in a time of war.

Also, why is mother Tereza in the nuetral good picture, isn;t she an extream chirtan, making her lawful good?

Crabturtleking

Jun 2, 2009
You are 13.9% Good.
You are 17.9% Chaotic.

True neutral. I generally seem to end up with that when I take these alignment quizes

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
robert632 said:
Wardog13 said:
robert632 said:
wary of the neutral evil you must be
I am more than wary, i have fought all evil, and have won, but I doubt how long I can do so without slipping into the depths of true neutral.
indifference leads to blandness, blandness leads undeicidedness, and undeicidedness leads to the true neutrals.
That is why we fight.

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
"You are 55.6% Good.
You are 2.6% Lawful.
Alignment: Neutral Good"

"You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them."
"You are the stereotypical ?Benefactor.? You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order."

"Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include...O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker."

You hear that? I have Force powers! Bow down before me!

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
True nuetral. Which is odd, I've always though of myself as leaning towards the "Good" side of the spectrum.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
You are 50% Good.
You are 2.6% Chaotic.
Alignment: Neutral Good

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical ?Benefactor.? You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.