What's your Animagus animal?

sarge1942

May 24, 2009
a grey wolf, because grey wolves are awesome... also it would look awesome. if not that then a crow or something like that, because it is practical.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
A bear, so I could sleep all I want without anyone bothering me, and if someone tried to bother me, I could just maul them.

Yarpie

Jun 24, 2010
7moreDead said:
Guinea pig - Awesome little things...Plus they make me happy :)
Good pick! My sister has two of them, and their lives mainly consist of sleeping, eating, resting and occasionally a bit of playing. A routine I could get quite used to. :)

I would probably go for a falcon. If I'm going to turn into an animal, flight is obligatory.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
A crocodile.

Why? Because while some go for style and some go for being inconspicuous, I like to have the ability to bite in half the people I don't like.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
Well since we seem to be going with mythical creatures here too then definitely a Dragon.

ROOTminus1

Nov 17, 2009
I think a shark would be kind of awesome, not too bothered about specific species, although poorly timed transformations could result in an awkward situation.

...or a peregrine falcon; I love going fast, and I hate pigeons!

Adventurer2626

Jan 21, 2010
My Chinese Zodiac animal of course: the dragon. It's been my patron ever since I learned of them though I have a close affinity for wolves as well. Beware my wrath for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup. *roar* Hehe :)

Baby Eater

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Aug 27, 2009
A bear.

Other than that, I'd say a fox. No one ever suspects a fox.

Jabberwock xeno

Oct 30, 2009
I don't think one animal signifies me to the extent.

Perhaps a magical creature does, but not an existing animal. I have come up with a concept of such a creature, named after Lewis carrol's poem, which has provided my username. I'd explain it, but it's rather hard to describe.

In line with the harry potter universe, i'd be a practioner of the dark arts, but not an evil wizard, an anti-hero if you will.

May 23, 2010
Vrex360 said:
A crocodile.

Why? Because while some go for style and some go for being inconspicuous, I like to have the ability to bite in half the people I don't like.
Christ those things are terrifying.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
Can't remember the name of the mythical beast but it has the body of a hawk/raven and a scorpion tail and is about 5m tall.

FallenTraveler

Jun 11, 2010
My pick, a chicken. Not because of any inherent factors. But because I FUCKING LOVE CHICKENS! it would be either that or a penguin.

yeah, flightless birds rock.