What's your avatar about

Phantom Kat

Sep 26, 2012
Mine's a picture of Schrödinger from Hellsing to tie in with the "kat" part of my name, and because I often have a facial expression like the one shown.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
keniakittykat said:
I fucking love heracross ^_______^
Best bug Pokemon in my opinion. I don't like Bug Pokemon in general but I was never on the Scyther bandwagon. Heracross was the cool one.

OT: It's Team Rocket finding Zapdos and getting zapped. An Escapist 'e' was burned into the ground.

That's it. I love it and haven't changed it since 2010. Thank you [user]Sleekgiant[/user]! :D

Gauntlets28

Aug 2, 2013
Mine's a picture of Sir Treguard, a character from a game show that got cancelled years ago called Knightmare, but that gets repeated all the time on Challenge and is unquestionably awesome, especially because of Treguard. :D

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
A furrified self-portrait of sorts, being scowly by the Silent Hill roadsign.

Might update it a bit, as I get better.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
Mine comes from the artwork for Pink Floyd's album Wish You were Here.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Mine is Sektor from Mortal Kombat. Why? Cause he's a badass red robot ninja. That's why.

Sektor's always been my favorite MK character. I like his new look in MK9, but his character design from MK3 will always be my favorite. Hence the avatar.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
BloatedGuppy said:
My user name is Bloated Guppy. You envision some kind of swollen, puffed out Guppy, right? Well good luck finding pictures of that. So I used a picture of this jolly Puffer fish instead. "But that is a Puffer fish and not a Guppy!" some have exclaimed. Yes. Yes, I know.
...my perception of everything I thought I ever knew has been shattered.

I thought your avatar was an onion!!! You're telling me I've been living a lie my entire life!?!?!

cridia

Aug 2, 2009
It's a drawing I made a few years ago. It is based on the magic circle definition in Homo Ludens, one of the first books written about play and games.

IvoryTriforce

Nov 14, 2013
It's a triforce made of ivory. I chose ivory because I play video game music on the piano, primarily Zelda music (also explains my name).

Baron_BJ

Tired. Cold. Bored.
Nov 13, 2009
Mine was originally to imply exactly what you would think it implies. As time has gone on I've found that this picture represents me better than I had initially thought and not in a metaphorical sense either; I show very little emotion in my facial expression and in my voice (not because of my disposition or anything, it's just that nothing shows). I didn't even notice this until recently when my friend told me that I was often like a robot, every word coming out without any discernible accent, at a swift pace, never tripping on words and with a flat delivery, never raising or lowering in tone. I was surprised by this and proceeded to ask everyone else I know; they all told me it was true. Then again so many women have told me that my voice is hot that this revelation is hardly a problem.

Unia

Jan 15, 2010
It's a stoat in winter fur carrying a dead rodent that propably weighs more than it does. Stoats would be the scariests predators around if they weren't, you know, tiny.

No I don't own the copyright of that picture. It would be frickin' hard to get a good snap of those critters, even if I know there are some close by.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Mine is Hades from Hercules going into a rage. I saw it one day and thought it was hilarious. My original one was a picture of Rinoa from FF8. However someone else took it so I had to change :( It felt weird and I often thought I was reading my own posts and it confused me because I thought "Wait a second, I didn't right that! This is an imposter!"

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
It is a tribute to a very special friend I only had the pleasure of knowing for a short time. He was an indispensable travelling companion and a delightful conversationalist. From the moment our paths crossed until our parting, he improved the quality of my life.

Blaster

Apr 30, 2011
Well, if you know who Soundwave is from Transformers, Blaster is the Autobots version of him. Actually got the idea when I saw the Escapist User Soundwave-just figured no one claimed the ID of Blaster yet.