What's your avatar about

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
It's my ShadowRun character can see more of her here http://www.deviantart.com/art/Shadowrun-155061845

Rangerboy87

Jul 1, 2011
It's one of my favorite shots from ZP and my view on QTE's all in one. Can't remember which episode though

R4ptur3

Feb 21, 2010
Mine is Hei from the Anime Darker than black. Why Hei? Because Hei is awesome that's why. He has a mask, a cool trench coat and he uses lightning!

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
Ickorus said:
Mine is an annoying bug, his job is to trick people into trying to brush him away; his name is Lord Harold III Esq.

I have an inbox full of victims.
Here I was thinking there was a bug in my house that liked your posts so much, it had to be a part of every single one of them.

Th37thTrump3t said:
It's a picture I found on Reddit. My friend and I were pretty much dying on his floor when we found it. Thinking about changing it though.
Please don't change it, knowing the context makes it brilliant on so many levels.

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh! :3
Tall, kinda awkward, aloof, a gifted athlete, seen as cool. Yet she has her struggles. People want her in their clubs, though she's largely not interested. She wants a cat, though cats just seem to hate her to no end. She's taller than most Japanese men. As she lives in Japan, she stands out.
People misunderstand Sakaki a lot.
Yet she's a wonderful person. A big sister figure some.
Kinda a role model.

My picture's cropped from one of the sports festival scenes where she wears a variant of a boy's school uniform for school spirit.

She's one of my favorite fictional women next to Tifa Lockheart.

SconnieHack

Oct 13, 2010
Obviously it's Han Solo, but it's not so much Han as the implied sense of "Yeah, I can't believe I got the drop on you either!" that the pic captures. I may be dumb and lucky, but I'm not the one that got jumped by a horde of impossible space bears. That's a motto I can live with.

Elexia

Dec 24, 2008
Mine is 'The Device' from an audio drama series called Miniser of Chance. It belongs to the eponymous character and opens a doorway through another dimension. Its appearance is not described in detail but soon the series will be a movie so who knows? I'll have a picture of the real thing soon and it won't be a CGI image.

Saika Renegade

Nov 18, 2009
Pyro doing a Michael Myers style head tilt is somehow appropriate. Also, the flame reflection in his mask's eyeholes looks kind of like an awesome face, and I'm personally pleased with that.

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
It's a picture done by my papa of him and myself in our furry avatar's. I'm supposed to have an emerald collar of submission but he forgot it in this one. Every other picture however he did not.

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
RipVanTinkle said:
My avatar is from nothing special, just something completely awesome!

It's a cute little representation of Ryuko Matoi from Kill La Kill! (Found in the background of Episode 2) :D

[HEADING=2]Kill La Kill - "Guaranteed testicle growth by 300%*" - Beethoven[/HEADING]

[small]*batteries not included[/small]

WHAT'S THAT? YOU NEED A DEMONSTRATION ON HOW TO GET DRESSED PROPERLY!? LET ME HELP YOU!

:D
yeah that is definitely a guy anime, I shan't be watching but thank you for showing me what it's like.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Well ... it's Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad and Clannad Afterstory.
Basically the best romance and drama anime I know.

Go watch it if you haven't.

This avatar is more linked to me and what I do for The Escapist.
I roleplay Tomoya Okzaki, the (former) Archangel of Lightning in the longest running RP on this site, The Avatar Adventures.
I am also one of it's most oldest players, I have been on there since 2010. :D

SO yeah ... go watch Clannad.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012

Riff Moonraker

Mar 18, 2010
PureChaos said:
Riff Moonraker said:
PureChaos said:
I think it's still Kiba from Naruto. I was a HUGE Naruto fan while at uni and for a few years after I graduated in 2009 and Kiba was my favourite character. I've been on here for many years but don't comment as much as I used to so never bother changing my avatar...if I have and it isn't Kiba I don't remember doing it! Be a nice surprise when I click 'post'

EDIT: OH, it's Sokka from The Last Airbender...thought I had that on another site...wow!
Hey, nothing to be ashamed of!!! Sokka is the man!
Sokka is the best character in the series. It looks like a giant mushroom...MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY!

Ah, now you have me reveling in all the fantastic Sokka moments... I will have a warm fuzzy feeling all day, now. :)

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
My user name is Bloated Guppy. You envision some kind of swollen, puffed out Guppy, right? Well good luck finding pictures of that. So I used a picture of this jolly Puffer fish instead. "But that is a Puffer fish and not a Guppy!" some have exclaimed. Yes. Yes, I know.

Magix

Oct 19, 2013
I was messing around with some picture fonts in Photoshop at least 5 years ago, found this, slapped a gradient and background on it with some random effects. It's stuck with me ever since. I'm sad I didn't make a bigger version than 50x50