What's your avatar about

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Me? Mine is the body of an orphan my brain was transplanted into to escape my imprisonment in a Big Daddy suit. It may also bear a resemblance to the character of Mordred from the British TV series Merlin.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
"In this land, pyromancers earn a certain respect.
The Witch of Izalith, one of the legendary Lords,
is the godmother of pyromancy.
So, the day I became Undead, I was ecstatic.
I felt as if I'd been chosen to attune myself to the ancient arts.
...Of course, it wasn't all that romantic in the end..."

Laurentius of the Great Swamp from Dark Souls.

Because he's a cool dude.

hickwarrior

a samurai... devil summoner?
Nov 7, 2007
Mines is the buccaneer from etrian odyssey 3. I really liked the look of it. Dunno about the style of play, felt really niche to me.

Porygon-2000

I have a green hat! Why?!
Jul 14, 2010
It's a funny dr weird clip I found that I thoight I could use to learn to make a GIF. Turns out, I was right.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Mine is Kain and Raziel from the awesome Legacy of Kain franchise. Kain and Raziel are two of my favourite characters in gaming, and the Legacy of Kain franchise is one of my favourite video game series.

Miss G.

Jun 18, 2013
Little Woodsman said:
Mine's a picture of me, plain and simple. And boy is it a pain hitting these keys with a bone club!
Same here, although you might have more dexterity than my paws, given the fact that you can even hold a bone club without having to resort to using our mouth.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
It's me in cartoon form. I drew it myself.

It might be a bit too smiley, considering I can be quite negative at times, but I guess it's best to smile even when you're the bearer of bad news.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Casual Shinji said:

It might be a bit too smiley, considering I can be quite negative at times, but I guess it's best to smile even when you're the bearer of bad news.
That's your face every time some brings up Eva, amirite? XD

OT: Currently Noel Vermillion from BlazBlue doing some gun kata. I usually sport an avatar of Mao from Darker than Black, but I've been in a Blazblue mood lately.

Samantha Burt

Jan 30, 2012
I'm currently using Princess Luna sipping from a carton of juice, because it's adorable. I keep meaning to change it, but I can't be arsed to think of something with which to do so.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
Mine is Link from the Legend of Zelda, he's my favorite character from my favorite game series. This picture in particular is his official art for Super Smash Bros. U. Definitely one of the coolest looking incarnations of Link personally.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Fon Spaak from Gundam 00F
Gundam Meister for the Celestial Being shadow organisation, Fereshte.
Kicked out of a terrorist organisation at the age of ten for being too violent.
Survived his neck being blown up.
Defeats upgraded GN-Xs with a second generation Gundam.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Fappy said:
Casual Shinji said:

That's your face every time some brings up Eva, amirite? XD
=) =) =) :) :) :l :( :'(

I'm always fanboying crying on the inside.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Porygon-2000 said:
It's a funny dr weird clip I found that I thoight I could use to learn to make a GIF. Turns out, I was right.
"...now slowly, carefully...AGITATE THE HELL OUT OF THIS SNAKE!!!"

"Oh hell no!"

OT: I've recently gotten into Attack on Titan a week or so ago, and the Colossal Titan has such a cool design that I wanted an avatar of him. Eventually I found this goofy gif of somebody cosplaying as him doing a little jig, and it made a perfect loop.

I love it.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
It's me cosplaying as Chie Sataonaka from Persona 4, I really like her character and it was my first real cosplay.My girlfriend did Yukiko and we had a damn great weekend.

Reyold

Jun 18, 2012
Some artwork from a Tumblr featuring one of my favorite games, Umihara Kawase. It's adorable and makes for a good avatar

Edit: Except it's a bit too small...