What's your avatar about

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
One and only Dudley, gentleman-pugilist. One of the classiest fighters in the genre. I just really like him.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
I'm gonna make this short and sweet. My username is Headsprouter, and my avatar is from a nice picture of him (an odd creature from Timesplitters) done by a not-often-seen user named Pinky. Talk about being in the right place at the right time.

I think it's very welcoming.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
It's Shenron from Dragon Ball. The mystical Eternal Dragon who'll grant a single wish (two wishes later in the series) once summoned.

Dec 14, 2009
Do I have to?

I'm pretty sure everyone knows what it is at this point.

Fine

She is Amaterasu Okami, origin of all that is good and mother to us all.

Dranen

Mar 3, 2012
My avatar is Kagami from Lucky Star.. I like the show/character and I thought this picture would work well because she's either saying or pointing at my post(s) :p.

Aconite333

May 1, 2008
Mine is a simple arrow pointing towards the actual content associated with it. It's based on the conceit that an avatar is almost always placed to the left of something, and that something is usually more important than the little picture beside it.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
It's a cartoon version of my head. In a Futurama jar.

Bigger version: [a href=http://zzombiexiii.deviantart.com/]CLICK[/a]

Storm Dragon

Nov 29, 2011
Mine is a recolored picture of Yahtzee's character Trilby. It wasn't drawn by him, it's some fanart I found. On some other sites, I go by the username "Gentleman Thief", and the picture was one of the first results when I did a Google image search of the phrase while looking for an avatar. Then I used Photoshop to crop the image and tint his suit, hat, and tie to the colors I preferred. After a while, I decided to use it as my avatar here, too.

clippen05

Jul 10, 2012
Pennington from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Well, PM:TTYD is one of my favorite games of all time and Penguins are my favorite animal so... yeah... that's why I chose it.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
Heinz Doofenshmirtz is my hero.

That's pretty much it. As for why this particular picture of him, I like to imagine he is looking at my posts baffled why I'd write the stuff I do.

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
This is my Ork Warboss. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Originally cropped from this picture here.

Arslan Aladeen

Oct 9, 2012
<- Franklin Delano Bluth from Arrested Development. I thought he was a funny character in a funny show. Not much else to it. I guess I should have had a funny story or quote from the show, but now that I acknowledged that, I don't really don't feel like putting it in now.

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
Izanagi.
A deity born of the seven divine generations in Japanese mythology and Shinto, and is also referred to in the roughly translated Kojiki as "male-who-invites" or Izanagi-no-mikoto ("Lord Izanagi"). It is also pronounced Izanagi-no-Okami ("The God Izanagi")
...and he is from Persona 4.

He helps angsty teens discover their true selves whilst looking cool. I like him.

Raikas

Sep 4, 2012
Mine is Pete Wisdom throwing his powers around in a panel from a mid-90s issue of Excalibur.

I've used the same image on several forums, so I stick with it for consistency.

UltraDeth

Nov 2, 2010
I found mine in the "Reaction Faces" gallery on "Know Your Meme".

Because I admire the look of WarHammer 40,000. All the huge heavy armour and weapons, and the how the Imperial guard regiments are based on real historical regiments

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Mine was a photo from haunt with me and one of the wolves but now it's a photo I took in bioshock

RariShyZealot

May 31, 2011
It's Fluttershy and Rarity from MLP, cuddling. Because they are THE OTP...
And because the pic is cute.