What's your avatar about

RariShyZealot

May 31, 2011
Diddy_Mao said:
This is my Ork Warboss. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Originally cropped from this picture here.

*Whistles* That's one ded killy boss...

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
Mine is an annoying bug, his job is to trick people into trying to brush him away; his name is Lord Harold III Esq.

I have an inbox full of victims.

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
It's Darth Vader lighting a fag with his lightsaber. I used to smoke, sort of still do, quitting is hard, alright?!
But yeah, despite the obvious downsides to smoking, I still think it's an awesome picture. I don't think I'll ever stop smoking completely, but I have cut down a remarkable amount. It's been quite some time since my last 'last' one.

Lawnmooer

Apr 15, 2009
Mine's a picture of a shark leaping out of water with the caption "Flying Sharks. That's it, we're fucked."

Reasoning behind it? It was the only image I had at the time of creating my profile that was the correct size for being an avatar here.

I did try quite a few others, but they weren't accepted...

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
it's a big scary dragon that's secretly just a cute kitten with bat wings. or is it? the world may never know. also, it's secretly animated. but no one would ever know that either unless i told them.
staika said:
It's an early Christmas version of my regular avatar. I've been messing with the color scheme a little and adding more deaths so it will change some soon. But it is just a game where you drag the picture and it tells you how you die in a humorous way. My regular one has around 117(?) deaths I think. I have it because people like it and it's simple to make and I can get a lot of deaths in the size limit.
jack skellington gave me a present? that actually works for me. but actually i quoted you to mention that if you link your avatar from a third party source instead of uploading it, you can bypass the size limit and make it's file size as big as you want, as long as it maintains normal avatar dimensions. so now you can fit way more deaths in there. :)

Moloch Sacrifice

Aug 9, 2013
My chosen icon is a portrait of myself, but a humble servant of the Omnissiah. It was commissioned by Lord Darius, Imperial Governor of the Angelus subsystem, in order to secure what was, in his words, a "rather lucrative contract" with the Forge World that I represent (May The Omnissiah Grant Me Wisdom). Imperial Governor Lord Darius' request has currently been pending approval for the last 214.657 standard Terran years.

In seriousness, it's just a piece of 40k art I happened to like. No deep meaning behind it.

Catrixa

May 21, 2011
I drew a terrible picture once and thought it looked good, so I used it. I'd replace it with a picture that actually looks good, but idk how to draw those.

MSTJedi

Feb 25, 2009
Mine's a representation of my screen name. The MST3K logo combined with the symbol of the Jedi Order.

Victim of Progress

Jul 11, 2011
I am a victim of advancement. And on my picture, you can see a girl, wearing a soviet union era uniform struggling with a modern laptop. Thus being a victim of advancement, simple as that.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
It's Toph Bei Fong, my favourite character from Avatar: The Last Airbender in one of the funniest moments of the show. I liked the show and character in particular so much it inspired an avatar change (ba dum tish). Sure she's quite your typical rebellious tomboy girl, but not all of them are blind, and we don't see those kind of characters done properly nearly often enough .

Story

Note to self: Prooof reed posts
Sep 4, 2013
This is CamoRon Trail, an original character of mine. I'm not going to bore anyone with the details, but I like him because he's a birdy, he's sentimental, and he's pretty. I commission pictures of him all the time and this one was made by a pet site artist I really need to like his gallery when I get the chance. He's usually my face when I remain anonymous on the internet.

Ickorus said:
Mine is an annoying bug, his job is to trick people into trying to brush him away; his name is Lord Harold III Esq.

I have an inbox full of victims.
I absolutely love your avatar, I've loved it for a long time. And I've wanted to say that for a long time.
I almost always get fooled too, you'd think I'd learn by now.

Casual Shinji said:
It's me in cartoon form. I drew it myself.

It might be a bit too smiley, considering I can be quite negative at times, but I guess it's best to smile even when you're the bearer of bad news.
You too, I've always really liked your art. You are incredibly talented.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
I spend most of my Escapist-ing time on the RP threads, particularly in an RP where you have to have an avatar representing the character you're playing as. At the moment, that would be a Space Wolf blood claw named Ragnar Haraldson.

Little Woodsman

Nov 11, 2012
Miss G. said:
Little Woodsman said:
Mine's a picture of me, plain and simple. And boy is it a pain hitting these keys with a bone club!
Same here, although you might have more dexterity than my paws, given the fact that you can even hold a bone club without having to resort to using our mouth.
Yeah I feel sorry for some of the individuals on this site who must have to type with hooves.....

Kitsune Hunter

What a beautiful Duwang!
Dec 18, 2011
It's Caster from Fate/Extra for the PSP, I just love her personality as she always cheers me up when I'm a bit down. Also I just love her design, she's beautiful and cute, plus she doesn't go overboard with the fan service, definitely one of my favourite fictional female characters

TakeyB0y2

A Mistake
Jun 24, 2011
It's a totes adorable picture of Garrus Vakarian with a quote from him if you speak to him on that planet in ME1 where you rescue Liara.

Picked for cuteness factor.

Th37thTrump3t

Nov 12, 2009
It's a picture I found on Reddit. My friend and I were pretty much dying on his floor when we found it. Thinking about changing it though.

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
Mine's a gif of an animated video of Calvin and Hobbes dancing. It has since been taken down :(
First time I saw it, I was hit by a massive wave of feels.

[user]tippy2k2[/user] actually made it for me! It was normally way too big so he sized it down. There are some very nice people here.

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
A Tonberry from the Final Fantasy series. I originally got it made for my RP forum, as your Avatar was what determined your character was; and I liked gifs, so I asked the illustrious gif smith [user]Caramel Frappe[/user] make one. I think it's rather nice.

It's kinda an artifact for the purposes above now, but I still love Tonberries, so I don't see any reason to take it off.