What's your avatar about

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
I made is especially for he escapist. I wanted to use my own face on the site but then i learned that using that as an avatar is kind of frowned upon. so went to the store, bought 3 red bull cans and some gum and sat down in front of MS paint. And later that night, the image you now see to the left of this text had appeared.
It is my self portrait. i must admit. it needs some modification to match the hair, beard and teeth (strangely enough) I am currently rocking. but it still looks pretty cool.

Qvar

OBJECTION!
Aug 25, 2013
Kyle Hyde from the NDS game Hotel Dusk (and the sequel Last Window). Because he's like me: Moody, sparse on words and classy, but with a good heart.

Pinkros

Mar 15, 2010
Mine is the mad chestnut scientist (aka chestnutist) from Amanita design's wonderful game Botanicula. Because he is awesome. *hehehehe*

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
I refer to it as the 'Awesome Spy'. I made it about three years ago while messing around in GIMP, and I liked it so much that I set it as my avatar.

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
It's an ugly cartoon unicorn vomiting rainbows and farting butterflies. I made it a while ago just because I thought it would be funny, my previous one was an octopus in a top hat. My animation skills aren't amazing, but it gets the job done. Here's the original full-size version is the compression makes it unclear.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
It means that I'm an elite member of a secret organization that has tricked the world into believing it's just from a popular video game.

jdogtwodolla

phbbhbbhpbhphbhpbttttt......
Feb 12, 2009
Mine is a clip from the movie Kung Fu Hustle when the old masters are running away

I just thought it looked weird enough to be a gif. (for some reason my avatars stopped animating though)

xochiquetzal

Oct 7, 2010
Mine is the vajra brush drawn by Alex Grey as part of a collection he drew for the band tool and the release of their album Lateralus

Mr Dizazta

Mar 23, 2011
My is a gif of Mareep Warp Mega Evolving into Mega Ampharos. Wish I could find a Torchic version of it though.

Superlative

May 14, 2012
My avatar is Kamina in Squrtle form.

FOR MINE IS THE BLAST THAT WILL SOAK THE HEAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also really like Gurren Lagan and liked playing as Squrtle in R&B.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Flower!!

Nouw said:
It's okay if you don't understand, I don't get most of it either ^_^.
*takes deep breath*

*presses play*

Wish me luck.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
mysecondlife said:
Flower!!

Nouw said:
It's okay if you don't understand, I don't get most of it either ^_^.
*takes deep breath*

*presses play*

Wish me luck.
You're gonna need a third life after this ;).

Kitsune Hunter

What a beautiful Duwang!
Dec 18, 2011
I just recently changed my avatar to Komugi from Hunter X Hunter, I just think she's a really good character, she's funny, lovable and adorable due to her design and personality.

Dandark

Sep 2, 2011
I tend to change it a lot but usually just use characters I like from anime or games.
Right now it's Hakumen from Blazblue who is one of my favourite characters, I recently got hyped up for Blazblue Chronophantasma so im using him right now.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
It's my Final Fantasy XIV character, Dirge Novak.
(I should resub to FFXIV)