What's YOUR best game ever?

TheUnkn0wngamer

Inter-Dimensional Cyber Ninja
Nov 29, 2009
If you have posted in any f my other threads you would know that I just want to know thing from The Escapist's community. I'm always asked the question and I can never answer.
So just post the name and possibly video or picture of your best game of choice and I'll research to really see if they are good in my opinion. I won't judge you on your choice but I might agree with you at some point.

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
That's a tough one. Gonna have to go with...

Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition

TheUnkn0wngamer

Inter-Dimensional Cyber Ninja
Nov 29, 2009
Skorpyo said:
That's a tough one. Gonna have to go with...

Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
Really I've only heard of the game but, from what I've heard.... THUMBS UP! It practically defines a whole generation of PC gamers.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009

MHS_Birdy

Jun 13, 2010
oblivion, it had everything that i wanted in a game. You could RP the hell out of it or, you could be a complete non-serious overbearing "god" to say. It was a great open world experiance with a beutiful environment. A close second though was FFXI for me. That game really made you branch out and let you do things a special way if you were good enough. A lot of people griped about "having to do things in groups" but really all you had to do was be good enough at your own job.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Well... that would depend on console.

For the gamecube (if anyone still has the dinosaur) battlefield. taht game is amazing.

For the PS2, Persona 3 fes. I cant hype this game enough, mainly cuase most people have know idea what I'm talking about. it saved JRPGs for me.

For the PS3, as bad as it sounds, Soul Calibur IV. I have twenty games for the PS tres and SC4 is arguably the best, or at least my favorite.

DS well... you cant go wrong with a classic. but if you want something new? I heard GTA chinatown wars was pretty good.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Omikron009 said:
Fallout 3.
I liked that game. Shame, the radio was broken on my computer, so all the music in the game was skipping. Still, it doesn't spoil the fun of headshotting Raiders with Hunting Rifles.

Clickslither

Apr 17, 2009
Ldude893 said:
Omikron009 said:
Fallout 3.
I liked that game. Shame, the radio was broken on my computer, so all the music in the game was skipping. Still, it doesn't spoil the fun of headshotting Raiders with Hunting Rifles.
That is a shame, the radio was one of the things that made Fallout 3 great, but shot to the face in slow motion is always awesome.

Fallout 3 definitely (If not the whole Fallout series)

Choppaduel

Mar 20, 2009
I've been thinking about this for last hour or so and I can't choose, I could give a top ten IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER but to choose one...
I just can't

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
For me its a three way tie between Mass Effect 2, Golden Sun *both of them* and Dragon age. OoT use to be the too thoughm

Jack Bz

Jul 16, 2010
Zelda: Majora's Mask. It used Ocarina of Time as a spring board to actually experiment at least a little with the Zelda formula for once, and everyone having lives that you could change and that were dependent on what day/time it was made it feel completely alive.

Other contenders are Final Fantasy 7, Bioshock, maybe Smash Bros Melee for sheer number of hours played with friends.