What's your current desktop background?

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Look upon my background, ye mighty, and despair!

I changed it to this on Wednesday.

Before it was this.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I made mine myself, out of a screenshot I took from the ending of Spec Ops: The Line.
I absolutely loved the whole theme of degeneration. While some may say that The Line was adapted from Heart of Darkness only in the basic premise, the overall theme of decay and the slow descent into chaos and despair translated perfectly onto a new setting.
It was really disturbing, being able to clearly see Walker degrading as the game went on, to the point at the end where he looks like he should be in a horror game.
Oh wait; he is.

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
I change mine every 3 or 4 months so it's about time I change it again, but at the moment, it remains this;

Panel from The Trials of Loki. Great comic.

OhSnap

Feb 4, 2010
I actually had to hit the "show desktop" button, I had completely forgotten what it was. That is how often I see my desktop.

Anyway, it is Sorin Markov. Yes, from MtG.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
A little Windows flag flying across an abstract background, because I literally just bought this computer.

I'll shortly change it to one of the promotional desktop images from <- this game. Unless you're reading this on your cell phone, in which case it's from ^^ this game.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
I have been using this desktop background for about a month now. I was thinking of changing it. I usually change my background every month.

Edit: Recently changed it to this.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Metalhandkerchief said:
My desktop:

I am a neat-freak :/
I'm guessing the secret world? That's the Illuminati symbol above the door and the game is pinned in your taskbar so yea...

Also a fellow Desktop Icon hider! Gotta keep that Desktop clean and easy to load up.

OT: I've got the default Asus Laptop Background as I'm a lazy whatsit who hasn't gotten round to drawing/making/finding something to replace it yet.

Though I might make a better and more clean version of:
for my background using Photoshop once I reinstall it.

SnowyGamester

Tech Head
Oct 18, 2009
Added a few from this thread into my regular rotation. Here's one of my currents:

[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/22/34192173.png/]
Made it myself about 2 years ago. Was planning on saving it until the next escapist e-games for a t-shirt or something. Still no games though...so enjoy.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
Currently it's a drawing that I did myself.
. The person on the left is my personification of the Electromagnetic Force, EMily. And on the right is my personification of the Weak Nuclear Force, Winona. At other times it's a galaxy or a picture of Fluttershy in her garden:

mechalynx

Führer of the Sausage People
Mar 23, 2008

This. It's a commission for my bf's and my main characters from Guild Wars.

Spade Lead

Nov 9, 2009

I have a series of pictures similar to this one that I took while drifting in Gran Turismo 5. The important thing is that with the icons set up where they are, every picture that rotates has the car framed by the icons, or they are no where near the car.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
I'm a big Ninja Turtle and Metroid fan, thise thread has caught me at a TMNT wallpaper week.

He's my favorite character in each iteration of the comics/shows/movies.