What's your current desktop background?

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
This thread... it reminds me that I need to find more Persona 4 wallpapers.

Y'all be jelly.

Dragoon

Jan 19, 2010
neonsword13-ops said:
This thread... it reminds me that I need to find more Persona 4 wallpapers.

Y'all be jelly.
I like your style, my previous wallpaper was a P4 one

Souleks

Jan 17, 2009
Y'all need to get better at hiding your powerlevel K-on probably isn't the best choice for doing that.

mb16

make cupcakes not bombs
Sep 14, 2008
I need more Icons
(I actually deleted a few before I took the screenshot :p )

Sep 11, 2009
SomeLameStuff said:
Aylaine said:
*drools* Pretty...

Can I have the name of that series, please? :)
Sure thing! Black Rock Shooter!

If you think it looks a little familiar, look to the left =P
And then there's the awesome Insane BRS figma!

http://www.alafista.com/2012/02/26/figma-insane-black-rock-shooter-preview/

OT:
My friend decided to make some more wallpapers. And I had the sudden need to create a cycle.
Souleks said:
Y'all need to get better at hiding your powerlevel K-on probably isn't the best choice for doing that.
Great anime is great.

NoOne852

The Friendly Neighborhood Nobody
Sep 12, 2011
My desktop is currently an organized clutter. Featuring a little something from Bungie.

randomsix

Apr 20, 2009
DustlessDragoon said:
It's from the anime Sword Art Online which I've just started watching and is pretty awesome.
>is pretty awesome
>pretty awesome
>pretty

I believe i have found an extraneous word in your statement.

OT:

aite aite aite?
http://imgur.com/EDP6w,QkklC,c2SJG,kk58V,izPQb,3eDPk,AvOzI,AuS0G,9s2vy,itEWh,fGCzM,3qmwo,CKp4l,eqyvx#0

vegetalss4

Feb 15, 2011
Fappy said:
This has been mine for the past several months:

You Sir have great taste.
I particularly like the Nerevarine at the front. Truly only a player character would be dragging around so much stuff.
Thumbs up for you.

It combines two of my favorite things, Titan slaying sentient superweapons and ponies. What's not to like.

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
Moonlight Butterfly said:
It's this.

I had pink roses for a long time but I fancied a change. :p Looks nice because the rest of my room is pink. ^^

Awkward...

zidine100

Mar 19, 2009
not that great quality but its a print screen of something from a east new sound music video

on a side note thanks for showing me winlaunch, some odd reason i keep calling it winlance, the lance of winning! anyways...

Sp3ratus

Apr 11, 2009
I have a selection of about 60 images that switch every 10 minutes, but currently it's this one:
I like having a clean desktop.

SamtheDeathclaw

Aug 8, 2009
A collection of van Gogh artworks. At this very moment, an artwork I have named "Field" but I'm not sure what the proper title is.
But it's set to switch every hour and I have ~20 artworks for it.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
bliebblob said:
It's this.

I had pink roses for a long time but I fancied a change. :p Looks nice because the rest of my room is pink. ^^

Awkward...
yay :p I'm not a totally intense fan of the show or anything but I find it pretty adorable.

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
bliebblob said:
It's this.

Awkward...
yay :p I'm not a totally intense fan of the show or anything but I find it pretty adorable.
Same here.
I watch it because it's so cute, it's like watching puppies play for 20 minutes. Except there's a plot. So basically, 20 minutes of not a care in the world.
I also enjoy the genuinely awesome stuff the fanbase occasionaly produces (like these wallpapers) but I don't participate in it.

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010

Jeremy Renner in the new Hansel and Gretel WitchHunters. I'm tempted to change it to Bones from the 2009 Star Trek but I don't knot :p It's also veryyyy cluttered.

lord Claincy Ffnord

Feb 23, 2012
Mine is currently a slidehow with an image for every game I've spent a lot of time on in the past couple of years. (Always the image that I could find/take that made me most want to play the game) When wondering what to play I can sometimes just look at my background for inspiration =)