Whats Your Favorite Escapist Show (Other than Zero P)

PoliceBox63

Apr 7, 2010
Gold - Doraleous and Associates
Silver - Unskippable
Bronze - The Big Picture/Escape to the Movies
Honorouable Mention - Zero Punctuation/Daily Drop

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
Extreme Credits/z is probably one of the best, if not the best online show I've seen.

Couldn't really get into DA, like AL and I need to watch D&O more. Either way, I enjoy the animation stuff better, IDK why but it tends to have snappier writing.

BrainWalker

Aug 6, 2009
I started visiting The Escapist regularly for ZP, but I think Extra Credits has actually dethroned it. I also check out Escape to the Movies and Unskippable on a regular basis, and I absolutely LOVED There Will be Brawl.

Honorable mentions go out to Daily Drop, ENN, and The Big Picture.

... wow, I watch a lot more Escapist shows than I thought.

I also kind of like the concept of Top 5, but for some reason, Lisa's "arms akimbo" stance bothers me in a way that I honestly can't describe. It actually baffles me that I'm so bothered by something so completely insubstantial. Anyway, it seems a lot of people don't like the show because it's frivolous and goofy, but aren't games supposed to be fun?

I like the Loading Ready Run guys, but I've never actually watched their show... maybe I should give it a shot and add another show to my list.

Wolfenbarg

Terrible Person
Oct 18, 2010
commodore Hustle, even if that is a rare feature among LoadingReadyRun's weekly videos, I absolutely adore that series. I miss the long form from before they made their deal with the Escapist, but I can completely understand why it had to be done.

Honorable mentions:
1. Extra Credits
2. Doomsday Arcade
3. Escape to the Movies

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
Definitely Extra Credits followed by Daily Drop. MovieBob can be up there depending on how the episode is, and whether he gets all tied up over Expendables again.

DarkenedWolfEye

Jan 4, 2010
Extra Credits, no question. Very, very interesting, well-put-together, well-researched points. They know what they're talking about and convey it well.

Kouen

Yea, Furry. Deal With It!
Mar 23, 2010
Extra Credits seem to be winning the tread xD I Did notice Lisa got mentioned a few times and to be fair her vids are not that bad although not for me, but with the overwhelming negativity I didn't expect anyone to mention it, Still its improving episode by episode in my opinion she probably just has to find her groove.

skeliton112

Aug 12, 2009
If it counts UR. How i miss you.

2nd: Escape to the Movies
3rd: Unskippable
Honorable mentions: LRR (Very. very close to 3rd), The Big Picture, ENN, Extra Credits